Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: free kindle e books

free kindle e books

Just went to Amazon and typed in the kindle page............0.00
    It works, d/led about 5.

·What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.

I have another way too. Go to bookbub.com and register for free and you will get an email every day with free and very inexpensive books you can download. These are sometimes just one day deals so check your email every day.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by linhawk View Post
    Just went to Amazon and typed in the kindle page............0.00
    It works, d/led about 5.
    Most libraries now have overdrive and you can download hundreds and hundreds of free ebooks and audio books for kindle or ipad etc..all you need is a library card..new things not just old books

Banned
    Or you could just search "free books". Add whatever genre you're looking for. "free historical romance books" is a fav.

I use Amazon all the time for my Nexxus. Type in Free Kindle ebooks download.
    Never outsmart your common sense.

Karen

Blog Entries
    I find all free Kindle books here: http://www.pixelofink.com/ New ones are listed twice a day. Many are free for only one day and back to regular price the next. If you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow books from Amazon library, keep as long as you like but only one book at a time. I'm not a fan of Overdrive. Very few of the newer books are listed to lend.
    Got fabric?

The best sight I have seen for free Kindle books is EreaderIq.com. I booked the sight and check every day and they will also send an email each day if you sign up. Hundreds of free books there

You can do a see amazon's top free 100 books in different genres by doing this:

Go to amazon.com
    On the left click on Kindle, then click on Kindle books
    On the left, click on "Kindles best sellers"
    Then you can click on any genre on the left, and it will list the top 100 paid and top 100 free books.

Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo View Post
    I find all free Kindle books here: http://www.pixelofink.com/ New ones are listed twice a day. Many are free for only one day and back to regular price the next. If you have Amazon Prime, you can borrow books from Amazon library, keep as long as you like but only one book at a time. I'm not a fan of Overdrive. Very few of the newer books are listed to lend.
    re: books from Overdrive/library. I have been told by the local librarian that many of the newer books are not available due to the publisher not wanting to release them for e-reading...I guess the profit is not as great as a "real" book.......Most of the books that are free on Amazon are first time or relatively new authors who want to get their work/names out there....some are good some are really yawners!!!!!!I refuse to buy electronic books...just does not compute in my brain......I can always request a real copy of what I want from the library...does not have to be electronic. Have done all my life so far and it has worked so why fix it if it is not broken....jmho

I download only free books to my Kindle.
    Used books I buy. Bargain Books- Abe Books- Amazon etc.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast