Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
I was stupid but this stupid >

I was stupid but this stupid

I was stupid but this stupid

Old 10-14-2011, 03:20 PM

OH YES!!! Believe that our nation is in trouble!!! I just finished subbing a world history class this afternoon. Now we all know that sub teaachers are free game for kids misbehaving. I was to give these kids a test which was done on those color the squares type sheets. They were to get the questions from certain pages in the book. Ok, they were grousing about having to do 68 questions. They had the book right in their hands. They had only to look in the glossary to find the answers. I leafed thru the brand new book while they were supposed to be working. I even looked up a couple of answers. I was shocked to find that for most of the historic subjects were less than a page long. Some were half a page. The first class I had all finished their tests. The next class was so busy misbehaving that they all didn't finish. I had call the principal's office and have 3 boys removed. This was the worst class I have had in forever. I just don't understand that disrespect is ok. Where we all be if we have to rely on this caliber of person to lead our country? Ok, off the soapbox.