Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Idiot Proof Diet. I admit I need this.

Blog Entries
    I've been reading a lot about this diet. Here is one article:

http://www.didweloseweight.com/FatLo...FSMeDQod_XxmFg

It has a full money back if it doesn't work for you in 60 days and I read many good reviews on other forums about it. I decided to give it a try. It's pretty neat. I pick all the foods I like out of a list of foods and get back a meal menu for 11 days at a time. After 11 days you eat what you want. Then start another 11 days of different foods. No restrictions just don't stuff yourself. bottom line is I have had bad acid reflux and started snoring. Dr. said lose 30lbs or go on meds, I rather lose the weight. I'll keep everyone updated on the success. I've tried WW before and didn't care for it. I dusted off the treadmill too. :D :D :D :D

Blog Entries
    Oh forogt to say the program cost $39 and I had no trouble at all with getting logged in and getting started. We'll see how it goes. Nothing ventured noting gained. :?

Blog Entries
    Weight Watchers worked welll for me. If this doesn't work--try that?

I could give this a try. Interesting concept.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BellaBoo
    Oh forogt to say the program cost $39 and I had no trouble at all with getting logged in and getting started. We'll see how it goes. Nothing ventured noting gained. :?
    This sounds very interesting, let us know how you are doing on it!!! I wish you much success :D :D :D

I think it is more like nothing ventured....possibly more weight gained :wink:

Just found this thread. Whatever happened with this, BellaBoo? Did it work?

Power Poster
    five months have passed.

how did it go?

I have a story about my hubby diagnosed with diabetes. I mostly eat his diet in the evenings and healthy during the day and I have lost 13 pounds without trying. He has been trying and has lost thirty. The only bad part is now my clothing is begining to hang on me. I went through and got rid of a quarter of it wednsday.
    We use the glucomenu.com diet. He eats more now than he did before the diet. It is just the right foods and in the right portions.

Blog Entries
    I'm still following it but not as strict as the first few months. I lost slowly about a 1lb a week but that's almost 22lbs now. This diet is not meals, it's food so it may not be for anyone who likes a meals. I don't have any real preference to what I eat for a meal, I will eat cereal or prime rib, makes no difference to me when I eat what. Hubby couldn't do it, he likes to have a set meals with a meat, veggie, starch, dessert.

Kudos to you for sticking with it.