Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kindles

Blog Entries
    I have tha Nook Color and love it. However, I frequently find myself trying to turn the page. LOL

What is free Friday for nook?

Quote Originally Posted by ssgramma
    Love my Kindle! I've had it about 2 1/2 years now and can't imagine going back to the library.
    I have a Nook, and I love it, especially for travel (all those books, without having to lug them around!). But I still use the library all the time. I'm a book addict, I can't help myself.

I picked Nook because I already give enough of my money to Amazon, and the Nook will take e-pub format, which is what a lot of the free books online are in, as well as the format that my library uses, so I can check out books with my Nook. I like the option to lend, or borrow, some books as well.

I have a first generation Kindle. I got it about three years ago as a retirement present from the office. I just love it to pieces. I can read what I want, when I want, where I want and don't have to worry about storing all those books.

I just wish there was some way for me to load e-books from the library on it.

I received one for Christmas from my children-I don't have wifi at home and a mac computer(hard to download) so when I order books I go to Paneras to download them.Pain in the butt. I like it but I still like the feel of a book in my hands.

Had my Kindle for almost two years. I LOVE it. We even get magazines on mine. Also, two translations of the Bible, A Hailey Bible Commentary, and always a best seller. My vision is very poor, and it is just the thing for me, because you can enlarge the print! I take mine EVERYWHERE. It is especially nice for traveling. They stand behind their warranty, too. THis is my third one. I'm a tad careless.

I have had mine for a little over a year and it is the greatest--love not having to carry books when we travel.

I love my kindle. I take it everywhere with me. I really enjoyed it on my five week journey thru Europe and the UK, a lot easier than hauling a bunch of books. I love the non glare screen.

I love my kindle. I take it everywhere with me. I really enjoyed it on my five week journey thru Europe and the UK, a lot easier than hauling a bunch of books. I love the non glare screen.

Nook and I-pad. Love both!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 ... LastLast