Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: A little story with chit chat

My life in art. I do miss the years that I spent painting my decorative and folk art and going to shows and visiting with people and friends.

I am having a feeling to do a little craft show as of late, I have a few things and can make a few more.

I thought I would post some funny pics of things I use to sell. Bear in mind that I don't have any of this stuff anymore, everything was sold except the pig and that's the story lol...

Here is a group of happy cows that sold at the first show, I didn't have a one left. hahahah they used to make me laugh. I would set tables up in my studio and as I finished a group, I would put them on the tables.

There was this huge Frankie and he sold right away lol. I still have the pattern and might repaint him for myself now.

And then there was the pig. I cut him out myself and painted him and took a lot of time with him. I noticed hubby being very strange around the pig, he kept putting him in places where he couldn't be seen. I came right out and asked him what his deal was...he confessed he loved the pig and hoped he didn't sell....hahahahahah

Well I just took that pig and hid him and gave him to hubby, he was so happy....I guess he knew I wouldn't make another as he was a bear to cut. The pig is still here at the doorstep leading to the studio lol.....
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Blog Entries
    Those are fantastic! I really enjoyed reading your post; thank you for sharing. If you feel like painting again, go for it...enjoy what you do and have fun.

Blog Entries
    I love the pig too!!! Your dh was right to want to keep him! (Sounds like your dh is a keeper too..... :D )

Love your work, especially the cows! Sooo glad you kept the pig for your DH. They are both keepers for sure.

Blog Entries
    how cute the cows are. So is the pig. but I really like the cows. Thanks for posting such a good story.

Blog Entries
    cute

Those are great.

Blog Entries
    Fun pictures and a cute story. Love the pig. No wonder the cows and Frankie sold out. They are wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

Love them all!

You have a real talent. All of your projects you've shared are fantastic.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 ... LastLast