Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: My Avatar

My Avatar

I considered changing my picture. I NEVER post a true picture on any of the sites I belong to, even facebook Heavens! My sister has been razzing me about that so I thought I might post my NEW driver's licence picture. Well it arrived..... HA!.... it's never going to see the light of day. Scare kids on halloween with that one.
    MaryKatherine
    marykayhopkins123.blogspot.ca

Blog Entries
    He, he, he. I know what you mean!!! love the Avatar you have now anyway.

Blog Entries
    LOL. i always have my hair done before going for a renewal. but i often forget lipstick and pull my chin in, instead of jutting it out to get rid of the double chin LOL. i love your avatar and find it, and others, helpful to go back through a thread to find a particular member's post that i wanted to reread.
    Nancy in western NY

Here is one of me a few years ago. I tried working as an astronaut but they told me I couldn't bring my sewing machine.

I would add it as my avatar but I love my squirrel icon he is just to cute.
    Attached Images Attached Images Click to view large image 
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Quote Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk View Post
    Here is one of me a few years ago. I tried working as an astronaut but they told me I couldn't bring my sewing machine.

I would add it as my avatar but I love my squirrel icon he is just to cute.
    Just love it>
    MK
    marykayhopkins123.blogspot.ca

Power Poster
    My Driver's license picture is enough to scare even me! You can't smile, you have to take off your glasses and they take it so fast with no do-overs. The picture looked like a angry, squinty eyed, double chinned mug shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    My Driver's license picture is enough to scare even me! You can't smile, you have to take off your glasses and they take it so fast with no do-overs. The picture looked like a angry, squinty eyed, double chinned mug shot.
    Why can't you smile? And I left my glasses on last time. Oh...Canada, right? Different up there! I always lie a bit about my weight!!

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I kind of like it when people leave their avatar the same. After a time, the avatar kind of becomes the person's "face" and I recognize them as I would a friend at the store. When someone changes theirs, it is kind of a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter View Post
    I kind of like it when people leave their avatar the same. After a time, the avatar kind of becomes the person's "face" and I recognize them as I would a friend at the store. When someone changes theirs, it is kind of a shock.
    I agree! I identify the avatar with the person's posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_wanna_b_quilter View Post
    Lisa,

Does this mean you see me as a little bit squirrely or just a squirrel hanging out?..............LOL
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast