Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: PAMPERED CHEF

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I don't see anything like that in the catalog :( Were they used for cleaning the pan or like spatulas?
    Quote Originally Posted by wvhill22
    I don't know if they still have them or not it has been awhile since I have gotten anything. but those little brown scrapers I cannot live without. You use them on your pots and pans. They are fantastic. They will also remove soap scum from the tub too. I love those things
    Here they are online -
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_prod...ategoryCode=FH

Any of the stoneware -- I use a piece of that EVERYDAY!

Any of the coated knives. (I have a pink one from "Help Whip Cancer" that we use a ton - I know they have a green one.)

The handi-chopper ROCKS!

If you need/want them, the pots and pans are super nice.

THANK YOU ! Added to my list!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    I don't see anything like that in the catalog :( Were they used for cleaning the pan or like spatulas?
    Quote Originally Posted by wvhill22
    I don't know if they still have them or not it has been awhile since I have gotten anything. but those little brown scrapers I cannot live without. You use them on your pots and pans. They are fantastic. They will also remove soap scum from the tub too. I love those things
    Here they are online -
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_prod...ategoryCode=FH

You all have help me decide on a few things. So , if you had to get 2 50% off items , what would you buy ? I'm thinking the stainless steel mix set?

Blog Entries
    Oh my gosh, how to choose!!! :lol:

I have lots of stoneware - excellent for cooking everything from pizza, to roasting vegetables, to making a casserole or chocolate chip cookie bars.

I love the Mix N Chop for breaking up ground meat in the pan, love the glass batter bowls and my hubby loves the little one cup glass prep bowls for when he's making chili or something else that requires a lot of little dishes. Also have the apple peeler/core/slicer, crinkle cutter, zester, several cookbooks, baker's roller, a cooling rack, mini serving spatula and a Chillzane bowl. Their stuff is great quality and definitely used all the time!

I would get the stainless mixing bowls for 1/2 for sure.

I'm still waiting on those (lol).

Also, there's an apple wedger that we can't live without. (not big enough for 1/2)

Blog Entries
    You all have help me decide on a few things. So , if you had to get 2 50% off items , what would you buy ? I'm thinking the stainless steel mix set?
    Is this the stainless steel set you're talking about?
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering...el%20mix%20set

If you like the sounds of stoneware, that's something to get at 50% off. Anything I make on stoneware takes a few extra minutes, just keep that in mind. Nothing burns on the stoneware, so you don't have to worry about that and I really do cook/bake just about anything on the stoneware, it's very durable and very easy to clean.

Chill zane bowl/ Is that the server with ice trays ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter7x
    Oh my gosh, how to choose!!! :lol:

I have lots of stoneware - excellent for cooking everything from pizza, to roasting vegetables, to making a casserole or chocolate chip cookie bars.

I love the Mix N Chop for breaking up ground meat in the pan, love the glass batter bowls and my hubby loves the little one cup glass prep bowls for when he's making chili or something else that requires a lot of little dishes. Also have the apple peeler/core/slicer, crinkle cutter, zester, several cookbooks, baker's roller, a cooling rack, mini serving spatula and a Chillzane bowl. Their stuff is great quality and definitely used all the time!

in the land of fruits, nuts, flakes & quakes!
    The can opener! I can't tell you how easy that thing is to use, no more 1/2 way cut cans!

Stones, any size.

Bowls.

Blog Entries
    I like the stove top spoon holder.So handy.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast