Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 91

Thread: PAMPERED CHEF

  1. #26
    Super Member Quilter7x's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    north east
    Posts
    8,531
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by grayma
    Love my 9 x 13 baker and all the other stone ware. Once it is seasoned, nothing sticks! Also like my grill basket for vegetables on the grill.
    You're right, once the stoneware is seasoned, there's very little that sticks to it.

    This must be the mixing bowl set you're talking about:
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering...mixing%20bowls
    They look like really nice bowls.

  2. #27
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    thats the ones. my plan is to get some new stuff it dejunk my cabinets. I am so tired of all the plastic stuff ! doesn't clean well anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quilter7x
    Quote Originally Posted by grayma
    Love my 9 x 13 baker and all the other stone ware. Once it is seasoned, nothing sticks! Also like my grill basket for vegetables on the grill.
    You're right, once the stoneware is seasoned, there's very little that sticks to it.

    This must be the mixing bowl set you're talking about:
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering...mixing%20bowls
    They look like really nice bowls.

  3. #28
    Super Member running1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Clinton, OK
    Posts
    1,631
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love love love my pizza stones and my stone deep dish pie... not sure what its called, but its like a pie pan only a litttle bigger! just LOVE the stoneware... Love my food chopper... love my spatula/scraper... I've never bought anything I don't love from Pampered Chef... I'm not employed by them... just a very satisfied customer

    Oh... perhaps my favorite (and I almost forgot it!) is my can opener!!! It takes the whole top off the can.. no sharp edges, nothing in the can gets on the top... LOVE IT!!

  4. #29
    Senior Member sewmanyideas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Raeford,NC
    Posts
    371
    Food chopper,stoneware,wok,coated knives all their stuff is excellent!!

  5. #30
    Super Member NancyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,353
    I love my chopper (use it for chopping nuts). I have one of their spatulas which I also love. Also, plastic dish (mine is burgundy/brownish color) with lid and handle for steaming vegies.

  6. #31
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    do you have the small or large micro cooker? one has a single handle , the other has small handle each side. Do you know how big it is? the book doesn't give dimensions and I have a small microwave.
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyG
    I love my chopper (use it for chopping nuts). I have one of their spatulas which I also love. Also, plastic dish (mine is burgundy/brownish color) with lid and handle for steaming vegies.

  7. #32
    grayma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Waterloo, IL
    Posts
    444
    I have both of these. The larger one with two handles is about 6" high and 8" across. The small one is about 5" high and 5" across, but the handle is about 5" long, also. I believe the small one would definitely fit in a small microwave.

  8. #33
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    Thanks added to list ! :thumbup:

  9. #34
    Junior Member Chickerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    213
    I love love love my lasagna dish (the big one). I use it for so many things. I also use my large casserole dish with the lid. I can use the lid to make rolls on and use the casserole dish to make dinner all at the same time.

  10. #35
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    is that the 9x13 baker , i am adding that !
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickerson
    I love love love my lasagna dish (the big one). I use it for so many things. I also use my large casserole dish with the lid. I can use the lid to make rolls on and use the casserole dish to make dinner all at the same time.

  11. #36
    Super Member bebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,068
    the bar pan is good for baking cookies, chicken and such
    the new masher is good
    pizza bar pan you cannot go wrong with the stones

    I use to sell Pampered Chef and have many of their products
    Also depends how many points you have and what you use to cook!!!!

  12. #37
    Super Member rootyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Selkirk, NY
    Posts
    9,682
    Blog Entries
    1
    I love the cookie scoop!

  13. #38
    Super Member bebe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    San Antonio, Texas
    Posts
    3,068
    those brown scrapers often come w/ a stone

    ice cream sccop is the best
    had my pot for a long time

  14. #39
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    I have 115 points and 2 - 50% off items ! Will the new masher work on cauliflower ? I like to make faux mashed taters.
    Quote Originally Posted by bebe
    the bar pan is good for baking cookies, chicken and such
    the new masher is good
    pizza bar pan you cannot go wrong with the stones

    I use to sell Pampered Chef and have many of their products
    Also depends how many points you have and what you use to cook!!!!
    :lol:

  15. #40
    Super Member maryb119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,721
    I like the stone ware and spatulas.

  16. #41
    Senior Member kimscruzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Posts
    859
    I'm off to meet my consultant with my list !

  17. #42
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Carlisle, PA
    Posts
    1,941
    I have the big rectangular stone meant to make cookies, but I use it to make sicilian pizza!! It's the best!

  18. #43
    Super Member NancyG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,353
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    do you have the small or large micro cooker? one has a single handle , the other has small handle each side. Do you know how big it is? the book doesn't give dimensions and I have a small microwave.
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyG
    I love my chopper (use it for chopping nuts). I have one of their spatulas which I also love. Also, plastic dish (mine is burgundy/brownish color) with lid and handle for steaming vegies.
    I have the small one with one handle - holds about 1 1/2 quarts. If you have a family, I would say go for the larger one. Oh, I forgot until now, but my MOST Favorite thing is the rice cooker.....used it A LOT!! You can even bake a LAVA cake in the microwave in it!!

  19. #44
    Super Member kateyb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Grand Junction, Colorado
    Posts
    2,257
    The little brown scrubbers come with the stoneware. (You can usually get extras)I like the purple scraper. Scraps off the counter without damaging it. Great when I knead bread. My husband loves the meat tenderizer. He makes fantastic chicken fried steak or swiss steak. The flat side is great for flattening boneless chicken breast so it all cooks evenly. I really like the little paring knives. I think they are 2/$3. They're pans are awesome.

  20. #45
    Junior Member Chickerson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    213
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    is that the 9x13 baker , i am adding that !
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickerson
    I love love love my lasagna dish (the big one). I use it for so many things. I also use my large casserole dish with the lid. I can use the lid to make rolls on and use the casserole dish to make dinner all at the same time.
    Mine is not stoneware but glass. It's larger than 9x13. I've had it for years and use it for lasagna, turkey, chicken, all types of family style casseroles. This is the best Lasagna Dish Ever. Hopefully they still have it for you!

  21. #46
    a regular here sisLH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Waupun, Wisconsin
    Posts
    556
    Rubber mats -good. Brown scrapers -good for outer car mirrors in winter. Can opener -hated it. Fry pans -love. Chopper -hate. Cookie press -hate. Little paring knives and the bigger 'green' knives -love. I used my 50% off on the fry pans, or use on the priciest items.

  22. #47
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    132
    Iove the measuring cups, can see the amount you want from the top, no bending down to see the measurement.

  23. #48
    Super Member amazon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    1,615
    Blog Entries
    4
    I love my handi chopper and the batter bowls too. And the stoneware is great also.

  24. #49
    Senior Member wvhill22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    662
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnCowgirl
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I don't see anything like that in the catalog :( Were they used for cleaning the pan or like spatulas?
    Quote Originally Posted by wvhill22
    I don't know if they still have them or not it has been awhile since I have gotten anything. but those little brown scrapers I cannot live without. You use them on your pots and pans. They are fantastic. They will also remove soap scum from the tub too. I love those things
    Here they are online -
    http://www.pamperedchef.com/our_prod...ategoryCode=FH
    YES. those are it. Love those things.

  25. #50
    Super Member meanmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Fairfield, OH
    Posts
    3,291
    Blog Entries
    1
    Those little brown scrapers are awesome. My kids bake cheesy bread and burn cheese on pans all the time. It scraped it right off. I also love the little serving spatulas. Almost everything in the catalog is awesome. Love PC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.