Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: PAMPERED CHEF

The mix and chop& the mini spatula.

Blog Entries
    I love thier stoneware, the micro-grator and the chopper.

That stone is my go to for so many things and I agree that little brown scraper doo dad is wonderful.

I like the wire whisks, measuring cup that slides up and down, mini spatula, batter bowl, and the scoop for cookies. Their products are great quality and so much better than those you can buy in department stores.

What I use all the time - small thing that looks like a hair pick made to hold meat steady while you slice it. As I recall it costs almost nothing. Also love the batter bowl with cover.

I have sooo much of their stuff it's ridiculous!!! All of the stoneware is great. Love the pitcher with the plunger type handle to mix the contents right in the pitcher. Mixer/chopper, pizza cutter, mix'n'pour, cookie press, the little server spatulas, the little scoops (the best for measuring cookie dough and making melon balls).....hehehe....I've only listed my favorites!!

I love the timer. I use it for more than cooking. I put it on a string around my neck so I can be in the back of the house and not worry about not hearing the kitchen timer. I used it to remember to turn off the sprinkler. I've left it on overnight before.

Blog Entries
    I use that little brown scraper for alot of things; mainly for my cooktop so that I dont scratch it. I put vinegar in my stoneware if it sticks and it'll soak it right off

Power Poster
    The can opener

Quote Originally Posted by OneMoreQuilt
    I have sooo much of their stuff it's ridiculous!!! All of the stoneware is great. Love the pitcher with the plunger type handle to mix the contents right in the pitcher. Mixer/chopper, pizza cutter, mix'n'pour, cookie press, the little server spatulas, the little scoops (the best for measuring cookie dough and making melon balls).....hehehe....I've only listed my favorites!!
    :thumbup:

Well here is my list: Cool and Serve Tray was monthly host special 60% off. Stainless steel Mixing set and the Muffin stoneware at 50% off. My freebies as follows: apple wedger, spice turnaround, pan scrapers , 9x13 stoneware , mix and mash , measure all cup , and a santouko knife !

New York State, but I will always be Canadian!
    Don't know if anyone has said it...but the garlic press. Must have the garlic press. Of all the things I have purchased, it is the one thing that I have used more than once.

i got one at a show for a friend last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by RatherB Quilting
    Don't know if anyone has said it...but the garlic press. Must have the garlic press. Of all the things I have purchased, it is the one thing that I have used more than once.
    :-D

The batter bowls,,,,,I use them almost every day.....love them.

Quote Originally Posted by kimscruzer
    I had a show and need to pick out my gift items. Of those that use PC , which items do you recommend?
    I use the round for pizza, biscuits, & rolls. I like the cheese slicer, and the ice cream scoup .

Love my stones especially 9x13 and round and the juice containers, everything tastes so well baked or roasted, also use the cutting board with a groove for watermelon, and scissors, actually have quite a bit that use regularly

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4