Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/)
-   -   Would Some Have a Chat With My Cat - Please!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/general-chit-chat-non-quilting-talk-f7/would-some-have-chat-my-cat-please-t65412.html)

lalaland 09-18-2010 10:56 AM

Okay, they are nocturnal in their hunting habits, I get that, but would someone please tell Buddy that jumping on the bed at 4:30 am with that lizard you were lucky enough to catch, that is still alive and kicking, is not acceptable!!!!

Even the dog is complaining since the last lizard crawled under her, while she was peacefully sleeping, to get away from the cat.

And I don't appreciate having to get up and take a squirming, obviously ticked off, lizard outside to somewhere safe.

And yes, this is a frequent occurrence. I guess I should be grateful it's only lizards???

Chasing Hawk 09-18-2010 10:58 AM

At least Buddy brought you the "whole thing". Kola just leaves us innards and an occasional tail and bird feet.

Qbee 09-18-2010 10:59 AM

ROFL!!!! He's just SO excited to show off his catch... "Mommy..Mommy!!! Look what I got!!!"

Sadiemae 09-18-2010 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by lalaland
Okay, they are nocturnal in their hunting habits, I get that, but would someone please tell Buddy that jumping on the bed at 4:30 am with that lizard you were lucky enough to catch, that is still alive and kicking, is not acceptable!!!!

Even the dog is complaining since the last lizard crawled under her, while she was peacefully sleeping, to get away from the cat.

And I don't appreciate having to get up and take a squirming, obviously ticked off, lizard outside to somewhere safe.

And yes, this is a frequent occurrence. I guess I should be grateful it's only lizards???

Maybe I should be really thankful we don't have lizards! I wouldn't like that!

DebsShelties 09-18-2010 11:00 AM

But it was a present to you showing you how much you are loved.
Still ick though, one reason my cats are indoor cats.

craftybear 09-18-2010 11:00 AM

oh my, your cat was waking you up to tell you to get it out of the house, that wouldn't be good with a lizard in your bed sheets

Originally Posted by lalaland

Magdalena 09-18-2010 11:00 AM

:lol: You must have no fear.

lalaland 09-18-2010 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Chasing Hawk
At least Buddy brought you the "whole thing". Kola just leaves us innards and an occasional tail and bird feet.

I picked the last one up by the tail and was holding it up when I realized that at any moment it could just drop off, leaving me holding a tail only. Yikes!

Yeah, I've been treated to the partials remains of some critter or another too, but at least he's kept that stuff off the bed.

sewcrafty 09-18-2010 11:02 AM

:shock: OMG!!! That's is not an acceptable way of waking up! :lol: Just remember he loves you and it must be very much!! :lol: I would have been in the hospital if a lizard was in my bed, no ifs ands or buts about it!!

lalaland 09-18-2010 11:08 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sewcrafty
:shock: OMG!!! That's is not an acceptable way of waking up! :lol: Just remember he loves you and it must be very much!! :lol: I would have been in the hospital if a lizard was in my bed, no ifs ands or buts about it!!

Actually, it wakes my husband up, who then wakes me up and I take care of it. Since the cat is also a male, I suspect a macho thing going on here.

What Buddy Does Most of the Day
[ATTACH=CONFIG]102837[/ATTACH]