Raspberry Ultra Drops

Old 06-18-2013, 04:13 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
Has anyone tried this? I'm interested in knowing how many have tried it and was not totally pleased with the results.
http://dofxxs.com/
Hi,
Just new here...

Before you buy, it is important that you find out if there are any known raspberry ketones side effects. Whilst this natural weight loss supplement is enjoying a phenomenal rise in popularity and sales, it is still important to know if it poses any potential health risks to its users. If you're using it for the first time, this is an important consideration...
Old 06-18-2013, 04:16 PM
Power Poster

People put a lot of faith in Dr.Oz and the information he shares about products on his show. Although he doesn't officially "endorse" these products, his name is associated with them. My concern falls in the fact that his level of excitement over the newest and greatest weight loss products has people bouncing from one product to the next, and (imho) wasting their $$.

Last edited by alikat110; 06-18-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:11 AM

I've lost 65 pounds in the last 2 years, if they could bottle depression and stress- works like a charm!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:33 AM

All the diets endorsed by Dr Oz do not work, just a lot of hype. He is full of hot air, just making money off our hopes!!
Old 06-19-2013, 05:47 AM
Power Poster

My lunch most every day is a big bowl of berries. Either raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries or pomegranates. If out of season I use frozen. Thaw and add some honey. I think the berries help me not to gain weight.
Old 06-19-2013, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltnNan View Post
Has anyone tried this? I'm interested in knowing how many have tried it and was not totally pleased with the results.
http://dofxxs.com/
I would not have anything to do with any of these products. I have been having a huge hacking problem after opening a link to Dr. Oz's ads for Garcinia Ambrosia. I get the ads by way of what appears to be emails from my family & friends. . They start out with friendly greetings suggesting the link came from family.

I fell for it the first time since it appeared to come from my oldest son & I thought he was advising me of this product so I bought it. Totally useless in my opinion. I cont. to get the scam emails though.

I belong to an online grp. for my pattern glass & many of them are also now getting these scam emails. They say to ck. out the email addresses to see if they're correct. They say there is usually something fishy about them. I started emailing family & friends to ask if they sent the links & NO none of them did. I wouldn't touch any of these things now.

People a lot smarter on computers than I am say to change our passwords to stop it.

Pat G
Old 06-19-2013, 02:33 PM

I was just hacked with their link I open the link and they stole all my contacts and who knows what else. I am also running virus protection I have no idea how they got through. So be very careful.......Michele
Old 06-19-2013, 07:31 PM

Funny how we all want the results of losing weight but don't want to really put in the effort to change our eating habits or activity level. I am guilty too always looking for a quick fix with putting in any effort.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:34 AM

A daily 2 pound weight loss sounds dangerous and incredulous to me.
Old 06-20-2013, 07:16 AM

I'm sure a healthy diet along with some exercise would work better and be cheaper