Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Silly Misconceptions:

Blog Entries
    :shock:

ok ... NOW i understand the time honored tradition among mothers of urging the kids to always wear clean undies.

:lol:

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ

ok ... NOW i understand the time honored tradition among mothers of urging the kids to always wear clean undies.

My mother used to tell me to do that in case I was in an accident and had to go to the hospital. I told her in that case it would be better if I didn't wear any---that way they wouldn't have to cut them off of me. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by raptureready

My mother used to tell me to do that in case I was in an accident and had to go to the hospital. I told her in that case it would be better if I didn't wear any---that way they wouldn't have to cut them off of me. :lol: :lol: :lol:
    If one is really messed up, I don't think it would matter what condition one's underwear started out in.

Quote Originally Posted by raptureready

My mother always said that about clean underwear. When I ws a senior in high school she fell on the front steps of the house and was rushed to the hospital - she was out cold. I was in the emergency room with her and when she started to wake up the first thing she asked me was if she had her good underware on.

I thought when I was 13 if I went with a friend to the baptist church they would drowned me because my parents didn't go to church anymore. Why don't kids say anything to parents. Why is there somethings kids don't tell there parents

As a child I thought that if you ate an egg that wasn't cooked hard that a chicken could grow in your stomach. (I had a mean cousin that told me things like that) She also said that sunbeams were Angel slides so that they could save their wings for the trip home. The Angel thing was okay, in fact I told that one to my daughter, but I still won't eat a loose egg to this day.

bj
    I remember one time asking my mom why anyone would want to sell their garage. She stopped so I could truly understand the concept. I even bought a stuffed bear.

Quote Originally Posted by bj
    I remember one time asking my mom why anyone would want to sell their garage. She stopped so I could truly understand the concept. I even bought a stuffed bear.
    Awww, what a sweet mom. :D

Blog Entries
    When I was little, a relative told me that if I ate a watermelon seed ,it would come out my belly button or grow out my ear :thumbdown: After that I wouldn't eat watermelon til I was a teen :roll:

Blog Entries
    :oops:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast