Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12

Thread: strange email

There is another topic here about a mom getting scammed it's the same thing. It's happened to me twice with two people in my email address book. I'm assuming that it starts out on Facebook.

delete, delete, delete----ASAP

Sorry my computer is acting up.

You must let this Harriet know....she will have to change her email address. Someone has gotten into her addresses. I wonder if anyone would actually send them money.???

I think this is a scam. There are all sorts of them out there. I had an e-mail from Bank of America telling me I had $2000.00 from the IRS just call them needless to say I didn't do anything because the IRS would never send a refund to the bank plus I don't even get that much from them so be careful. Sue

Anything asking for money is a Scam no doubt. I had a weird email a couple of months back saying this guy was a lawyer and he had a client by the same last name as me and wanted me to say I was the next of kin so we could get the money, I'm like what the heck? No idea how they get our email addresses but I wouldn't send them anything. If they knew you personally they'd know how to get a hold of you by phone if there was a real emergency

Hit the DELETE button! It is a scam!!!

You know now that someon said Facebook it may come from there. I don't usually go on but my sister-in-law send me a mess so I went onto it and it wasn't long after I got that e-mail. I think I'll just be staying off there. Don't need any scams. Sue

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12