Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Yet another dumb tv program.. >

Yet another dumb tv program..

Yet another dumb tv program..

Old 05-30-2016, 03:22 AM

We dropped cable a few years ago and use a wifi link and stream everything.
Or at least hubby does. I can't even turn it on any more.
Maybe that's a good thing. LOL
Old 05-30-2016, 03:33 AM

I didn't make it through the second contestant. Stupid show!!! No chance of armchair participation like Jeopardy
Old 05-30-2016, 03:44 AM

There is a new show called The Loud House. For anyone who has lived with brothers and sisters in a chaotic house, this is hilarious.

I had a bat in the house last night and I think I need a mental tune-up.

Marcia
Old 05-30-2016, 04:19 AM

I rent in a place where cable is furnished (I don't pay for it) - Xfinity with OnDemand. Many times I find NOTHING I want to watch. No way would I ever pay for it. I found more enjoyable shows to watch with an antenna, when all I got was PBS from 2 states, in the place I used to live.
Old 05-30-2016, 05:07 AM

Good Morning! There are some shows that I like, I have to admit that - like "Ax Man", "Gold Rush", I like some of the shows on HGTV, a lot of the shows on UP, BUZZR, Yesterday morning I watched "The Many Loves of Dobie Gillis" from the 60's, or "F-Troop", "Doogie Howser" No cussing, no double entendres, just good old fashioned clean comedy. Gotta admit, I am addicted to "Survivor", and "Amazing Race". And, I have "On Demand" and I can watch them whenever I want to. "The Bible" is good! "The Goldbergs" are hilarious. I live in St. Paul, capitol city of Minnesota - which, with 3 hundred and some thousand people in the city is still the boonies - we are from the old cloth! It is just that I like clean humor, Jeopardy, and shows that aren't blatantly suggestive and I can still use my own mind for words that they are using on TV. You might just as well say the words that are "bleeped" out than not say the words. We are not stupid. I can't use the words freaky, freak, freakin' anymore because it means another word. FROM TELEVISION, I am sure!!!!!!! There, I have vented my spleen for the day, am having #1 son, daughter in law, grand kids over for Famous Dave's BBQ'd ribs and enjoy the sun, the newly mowed lawn and remember my husband who is at Fort Snelling National Cemetery. Edie