Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61

Thread: "MY PAGES"

  1. #1
    Super Member Sandee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    middle America
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    71
    Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?

  2. #2
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,413
    Blog Entries
    20
    I think it is unlimited. That is what makes it better than Bookmarks.

  3. #3
    Member Beth Dishong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Groveport, OH
    Posts
    77
    Blog Entries
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandee
    Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?
    I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a post?

  4. #4
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,413
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth Dishong
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandee
    Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?
    I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a page?
    You go to My Pages. You name a new page. You can then place whatever information you want on that page and then at the bottom of the page you click on save. When you want to change or add to the page- you go to My Pages, click on edit for that page and make your changes, then save.

    To save a post you can copy the URL and paste it on a page in My Pages, or you can click on Bookmark and either save it as view Public or not.

  5. #5
    Google Goddess craftybear's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Central Indiana (USA)
    Posts
    31,244
    Blog Entries
    194
    you can have up to 100 pages, I love them, I save my things in folders there

  6. #6
    Super Member Kappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    1,284
    Blog Entries
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth Dishong
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandee
    Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?
    I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a page?
    You go to My Pages. You name a new page. You can then place whatever information you want on that page and then at the bottom of the page you click on save. When you want to change or add to the page- you go to My Pages, click on edit for that page and make your changes, then save.

    To save a post you can copy the URL and paste it on a page in My Pages, or you can click on Bookmark and either save it as view Public or not.
    I was with you up to ..."you can then place whatever information..." This may seem obvious to some, but how do you get the info to the page? I will be the first to admit I am definitely tech. challenged! LOL

  7. #7
    Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    17,472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I think it is unlimited. That is what makes it better than Bookmarks.
    Sadiemae, I thought bookmarks were unlimited, no??
    I have tons of them lol

  8. #8
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,413
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    I think it is unlimited. That is what makes it better than Bookmarks.
    Sadiemae, I thought bookmarks were unlimited, no??
    I have tons of them lol
    Craftybear said 100 pages for My Pages, that is a lot.
    I thought Bookmarks were unlimited, but awhile back they said they weren't so I don't how many we can have.

  9. #9
    Power Poster Sadiemae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    11,413
    Blog Entries
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Kappy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadiemae
    Quote Originally Posted by Beth Dishong
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandee
    Is there a limit to the number of posts you can save under MY PAGES?
    I hate to appear "stupid" but how do you save a page?
    You go to My Pages. You name a new page. You can then place whatever information you want on that page and then at the bottom of the page you click on save. When you want to change or add to the page- you go to My Pages, click on edit for that page and make your changes, then save.

    To save a post you can copy the URL and paste it on a page in My Pages, or you can click on Bookmark and either save it as view Public or not.
    I was with you up to ..."you can then place whatever information..." This may seem obvious to some, but how do you get the info to the page? I will be the first to admit I am definitely tech. challenged! LOL
    I usually copy and paste, because I am too lazy to type all of the information. Most of mine are links to videos, tutorials, blogs, and patterns. You can look at what I have begun if you click on my name, then click on My Pages, Then click on one of the pages and you can see it. Craftybear has also set up some great pages if you want to check out hers instead of mine.

  10. #10
    Super Member Sandee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    middle America
    Posts
    2,844
    Blog Entries
    71
    I was asking because some of the things I saved have dissappeared & I didn't delete them.

    How do you do folders, Crafty? Maybe they dissappeared from the change over(?).

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.