Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Anybody sewing today

We got snowed in so I'm going to sew. Did anybody else get snowed in. I'm blaming it on the librarian. She wanted to stay home today. She got her wish.

Banned
    I'm not sewing but I am filling orders so others can sew :-)

Blog Entries
    Veggi'n out at the beach-relaxing from a stressfull two weekends of events with the winery! We do whatever we feel like. Hubby reads to relax - I sew!! (and shop!) I have blocks for the swap to make! Oregon coast is very beautiful and clear today but COLD!

We got snowed in on Monday and Tuesday, but didn't have power for the first day. Yesterday was the catch-up day... laundry, showers, housecleaning... all the stuff we couldn't do without electricity. Now I may get some sewing done! My kids wish for snow days, and I wish for SEW days!

Wisconsin got a doozy overnite. 18 inches snow in some southern cities - 8 inches here in the northwoods. More to come - everything is shut down - wind is the problem.

Done with shoveling so now it's time to sew. YEA!!!!

I am in the midst of getting snowed in, but instead of sewing, I have been wrapping Christmas presents. Hope to sew later in the day. We might get up to a foot of snow!

Hope it stops before tomorrow as I have 3 doctor appointments and a long drive to get to all three.

We didn't get snowed in but I figure since there are several inches still on the ground that counts. :thumbup: I've got to go to Joanns & pick up a yard of fabric (teach me to not pay attention when cutting sizes) so I can finish a baby quilt. Plus I want to finish doing some FMQ on a couple of Xmas table runners, put binding on another, finish binding another baby quilt, begin making the fabric bowls for family members...Oops! I keep forgetting to set up for Christmas so I guess I'll drag some boxes upstairs in between sewing projects.

Christmas time = busy, busy, busy, busy... (we need an exhausted smilie!)

Blog Entries
    I Am hoping to sew a bit after my last biology final tonight! Can't wait for the break!

Here on the coast of Maine we are getting snow and it's coming pretty rapidly. I'm hearing we are going to get around 6-8 inches of snow turning to freezing rain. A great combination for another ice storm. Hope we keep our electricity, got to sew. Well there is always the generator.

CRH
    12 inches of snow in Nebraska, and COLD!!!!!!! 0 degrees without windchill. Drive way was cleared with snowblower til snowplow went by the street and filled up 4 feet of it again--GRRRRRRRR!! I bought my husband a snowblower so he wouldn't have a heart attack scooping snow, but that 4 feet has to be scooped after they pack it in.

Great day to sew, though!!!

Page 1 of 8 1 2 ... LastLast