Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Begging for Forgiveness >

Begging for Forgiveness

Begging for Forgiveness

Old 01-07-2011, 02:10 PM

I am sorry to hear your troubles, I am sure people understand, we are all in the same boat, you have good intentions and care enough to send things to others, that is wonderful in itself....I wish you luck in finding work and in the health department as well.
Old 01-07-2011, 05:21 PM

I'm in a similar situation, not from illness or job loss, but from the stress of moving. I have people I owe things to. I just ask for your patients and forgiveness for being too late with them. Am starting to send them out this week.
Old 01-08-2011, 10:49 AM

We look back and wonder how we are able to cope. We do and God is our strength.
Old 01-10-2011, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by MaggieLou
Originally Posted by GrammaNan
Originally Posted by grammyj
Originally Posted by GrammaNan
I have not been on the board for quite awhile now. My life has been turned upside down by illnesses in my family and by loosing my unemployment and not being able to find a job. I made promises to some of you about sending out some things, and I simply could not follow through. You know who you are and I ask for your forgiveness. May everyone on the board have a year full of blessings.
They passed the extention on the unemployment , can't you apply for that? Good luck and God Bless you. I'm sure the people will understand.
I live in Colorado and it is one of the states that don't qualify under the new extension. It only applies to states that have had an 8.5% unemployment rate for the last three months. Colorado has had a rate of 8%. Missed it by .5%
The extension also doesn't apply to the ones who have been out of work for 2 yrs. The ones they call the 99er's. My husband just ran out of his unemployment.
I wonder how many people on this board and their families are under the 99ers. I, also, am a 99er and have run out of unemployment benefits. I kinda thought the passing of the additional 13 months Obama signed in would help us, but no.
God Bless You and and here is wishing for a better 2011