Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: chat

I tried to chat but the place where you type you message was covered with the list names an I couldn't see what I was writing. does this happen sometimes?

I've logged on 2 or 3 times and had to leave because of the same problem. I was thinking it was the way my computer was set up. I'd be interested in a fix for this too--I'd love to join in the chats but can't b/c of this problem.

Blog Entries
    This has happened a lot to people who upgraded their Internet Explorer...so....at the very top of the window on the newest IE is a box that looks like a torn piece of paper( next to the two green arrows one that points up and on points down) click on that torn paper and it de-scrambles the page automatically. If that does not work, click on the page icon, drop down, click on it and then click on compatibility view... if that doesn't work, then one of the others will have to help with changing the compatability settings....doing these two things fixed my issues with chat :wink:

Amma - I followed your directions and it fixed the problem immediately. Thanks so much!

Thanks for the info I got right on and it is fun

Quote Originally Posted by amma
    This has happened a lot to people who upgraded their Internet Explorer...so....at the very top of the window on the newest IE is a box that looks like a torn piece of paper( next to the two green arrows one that points up and on points down) click on that torn paper and it de-scrambles the page automatically. If that does not work, click on the page icon, drop down, click on it and then click on compatibility view... if that doesn't work, then one of the others will have to help with changing the compatability settings....doing these two things fixed my issues with chat :wink:
    Amma, your a whiz...but,
    I don't have the newest IE...please come fix that...lol! :wink:

Blog Entries
    SharonC and Darlene, I am glad that worked for you!!! 8) 8) 8)

Little mouse, we need to chat :lol: :wink: which version of IE are you using???

Thanks for the information, I am having the same problem, will try this when a chat comes up. Sure hope I can get it to work. :wink:

Thank you....I thought that I was too stupid to go on there!!