Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Dropping the F-word

Great Idea!! I just keep trying to make it "personal" maybe I need to just grab one of mine too for a wedding gift. Everyone is getting married these days (all my kid's friends that it)

Well let me think, Ok I am still working on the attic window comforter. It has 11, 8 inch blocks across and 14 down. I am currentlly on row 10. That is of sewing the blocks to each other into rows. I have the friendship knot, one block looking at me every day. The Beautiful piece of material I won from the ugliest piece of material Looking at me real hard everyday,since I decided what block to put it in. A baby quilt for a niece of my DH who has 6 boys and finally is baking a girl GOD HELP HER. :shock: :shock: :shock: I would have given up after the 2nd boy, in the beginning stages. A lone star that makes me go GRR! when I look at it :twisted: :twisted: I will not look into my box to really count. It would scare me. :lol: :lol:
    Bill'sBonBon

I don't divulge that information, our relationship has not progressed to my telling just how many things I have on the go....yet! LOL :) :)

I feel like a trader saying this, but I only have 1 now. I spent earlier this week "finifhing" up 2 quilts. :lol:

I have about 11 tops that need to be quilted. AND about 8 other tops that are not done.

BUT I did start quilting one on Monday.

Anne

Quote Originally Posted by QuiltinLee
    1. Carpenter's Wheel - double - top done
    2. Snowman BOM - twin - pinned and waiting to be quilted
    3. Grandmother's Flower Garden - 8 out of 20 blocks done - waiting until Christmas projects are done.
    4. Candle wall hanging - piecing
    5. Christmas tree place mats - needs binding put on
    6. Santa wall hanging - cut out and laughing at me
    7. Lily stained glass wall hanging - cut out and just scoffing me
    8. Two spring table runners - need to put blanket stitch around the edges - I'll leave you to guess how long I've been working on these.
    9. Three fabric bowls - cut out.

I think that's it. At least it's all that I can think of. If there's anything else, I really don't want to know about it.

Lee
    I took a look at this and realized that I only F$#@% my #4 & #9 in almost a year (I'm hanging my head with shame -- and eating peanut m&m's)

QuiltinLee, don't be depressed, you have probably started others in the last year. I'm sure that you were productive in other things. I have some that have been around a while(years) simply because I can't decide how I want to quilt it, (cause that's not my strong area)

okay, there are a few in my room, just finished the top last night. this will make 4 lap and have a queen size my mom gave me to put together. waiting until it is colder out. maybe by christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Loretta
    Patrice, that is a most clever idea!!! May I copy it??
    I have to agree with you Loretta... what a smart cookie our Patrice is!!!

Blog Entries
    and cookies are best when shared with friends. please feel free to copy. in fact ... you can call the idea your own and i won't tell. :wink:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast