Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Figured out the skipping stitches problem on 11000

Remember a few weeks ago when I was having trouble with embroidering on my Janome 11000--it was skipping stitches and didn't look good on the back? Well, finally got it in the shop this week. The bobbin tension was off because I was using a different brand of bobbin thread. They adjusted it and said it's working perfectly now. So I will pick it up next week and hopefully start embroidering again. I'm glad it was something simple.

Blog Entries
    Now that is ineresting?? what brand were you using that it would not work?

The original bobbin was one the store wound and put in and I'm not sure what brand it was. But I ran out and started using the Janome bobbin thread that came with the machine and apparently it's slighty thicker. The shop I bought the machine at doesn't carry Janome thread, she likes the other stuff better but said she would order it for me when I'm ready if that's what I want. She also said if I switch to a different bobbin thread brand, they'll adjust the bobbin tension again for me. I have unlimited classes and 2 years free service on the machine. They're really great.

Blog Entries
    You are sooo...lucky with the free classes!!! I need a few classes...love my Janome 7700 but would love it more if I knew all the tricks...
    Quote Originally Posted by Raggiemom
    The original bobbin was one the store wound and put in and I'm not sure what brand it was. But I ran out and started using the Janome bobbin thread that came with the machine and apparently it's slighty thicker. The shop I bought the machine at doesn't carry Janome thread, she likes the other stuff better but said she would order it for me when I'm ready if that's what I want. She also said if I switch to a different bobbin thread brand, they'll adjust the bobbin tension again for me. I have unlimited classes and 2 years free service on the machine. They're really great.

Glad you got it figured out!