Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7

Thread: got this email Never got one like this before!

Quote Originally Posted by debbieumphress
    ASk PatriceJ if it is ligit. Could be the new owners but why Konstantin's name?
    there are NEW OWNERS????? When did this happen and will everything stay the same? WHY new owners?

I don't know about new owners but I know they hired a new computer person. There was a goodbye thread to Konstantin a few months ago. Since everything is still coming in with his name on it, I don't think the new tech person changed that yet.

Blog Entries
    gee i got one like that too 2 days ago ,that has never happended before

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BARES
    there are NEW OWNERS????? When did this happen and will everything stay the same? WHY new owners?
    Our board is now owned by Internet Brands. There will be a few changes, but almost entirely behind the scenes.

the transition started more than a month ago. the fact that so many people never noticed is proof that we will still be "us". :-) :-) :-)

Thanks for the info. I got the flu in January and had it for over a month. I nearly died from it and am still very weak and lost my hearing in one ear. I haven't been on the computer - let alone on the board until this week. I didn't try to keep up with past posts. Glad things will be the same. Thanks again for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    Quote Originally Posted by BARES
    Our board is now owned by Internet Brands. There will be a few changes, but almost entirely behind the scenes.

the transition started more than a month ago. the fact that so many people never noticed is proof that we will still be "us". :-) :-) :-)

I got this one too. Ended up hitting 'report spam'.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 6 7