Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Grace Machine quilter

Does any one have or had a Grace Machine Quilter. I think they first came out 5 or 6 years ago. I am considering a used one but would like to have comments, good or bad. I like the wealth of information in this group. Thanks for any help given. Mary

Quote Originally Posted by Mary M
    Does any one have or had a Grace Machine Quilter. I think they first came out 5 or 6 years ago. I am considering a used one but would like to have comments, good or bad. I like the wealth of information in this group. Thanks for any help given. Mary
    I have a Pfaff Grand Quilter 1200 on a Grace frame and am trying to sell it for $1900. The frame can either be set up for 5 feet or 10 feet. It has the stitch regulator, pantographs and all the accessories with it. It was only used maybe 20 hours at the most.

I just got mine today! So, I can't tell you how I like it but if you can buy one already set up that would be awesome - there are a ton of nuts, bolts, screws and such. So, far I have spent about 3 hours and I am not half way through - that's probably because mechanical I am not.

Where do you live? I'd love to have a quilt machine. Is it a long arm? How long is the whole machine? I need to see if it'd fit. Thanks. Sorry so many questions.

Mary, check your local Craigslist - and the Craigslist cities around you within a reasonable driving distance... and keep checking them. You will find someone selling a frame and machine sooner than you think.

I piece bought all of my equipment and wish that I had waited to see someone selling everything all together... I bought the frame, new first. Then the machine and a pcquilter. Granted, all but the frame were used. I am considering selling my set up as well as I am having a hard time getting started on it. We'll see. I will give it a little more time before I go and sell it. I really want to figure it out but I have no hands to hold :(

I did find a Grace Machine frame but now I need to know if it works well. I will be using Janome 6600 with it. Thanks for all thehelp. Mary

I have a friend that said she would give me a gracie, she has a hard time putting it together.I didn't jump on it for that reason!

Is it still for sale? Do you have pics? Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdcatlovers
    Quote Originally Posted by Mary M
    I have a Pfaff Grand Quilter 1200 on a Grace frame and am trying to sell it for $1900. The frame can either be set up for 5 feet or 10 feet. It has the stitch regulator, pantographs and all the accessories with it. It was only used maybe 20 hours at the most.