I was just finishing up on the fmq on a wall hanging that I had made from a panel when I discovered that the lower left block was upside down! As the panel was a landscape scene that I had cut and framed each section with attic windows and then bordered, I knew that I couldn't finish and hang it like it was as I would always see that upside down block. After spending most of the morning yesterday removing the quilting stitches from the block, and the ditch stitching from all the seam lines, I carefully hand stitched the block back inside the frames and then re-quilted the entire corner. I spend about 6 hours fixing a mistake that I shouldn't have made if I had been more careful with the piecing. Advice to everyone...look carefully at your blocks as you put them together, it saves time and frustration! LOL!