Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Joanns VIP Card ?

Blog Entries
    For those of you that hold Joann's Fabric Store VIP membership cards...can you use coupons and still use your VIP card?
    Example: 40% off coupon & 10% from your vip card making it a total of 50 % off...just checking to see if its worth it.
    The cashier made a big deal about next week being a huge coupon week, my reply was "yes if you don't already have the merchandise on sale" she did say some of the coupons for next week can be used on sale items. I just find it really hard to be able to use the coupons.

Generally the VIP card is good on an entire purchase, sale item or not. The only time I've run into not being able to use it is when you have another % off purchase coupon.

At our Joann's you don't get the extra VIP discount on items you use a coupon on. However if you buy much at Joann's the savings from the card will definitely add up.

I just used mine yesterday along with 3 other coupons, so yes you can use it with other coupons, at least here in GA you can!

Blog Entries
    Who qualifies for VIP? The info on the flyer says for guilds, therefore its not just enough to be a member? Our Joanns says the same thing. How do you all qualify for the card? I want in!

Blog Entries
    I received the offer after signing up for a magazine subscription.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cattailsquilts
    Generally the VIP card is good on an entire purchase, sale item or not. The only time I've run into not being able to use it is when you have another % off purchase coupon.
    Exactly. In some cases they will let you use the % off coupons first, and then the 10% off. Sometimes it depends on the store.

Yes and you can use your coupons from AC Moore and Michael's TOO!!

HTH,
    Marcia

Too bad the VIP cards are so limited in who is qualified to get them. Just another reason I stopped shopping at JoAnn's.

The new JoAnn's in St. Louis would not use my VIP card because I had coupons for everything I purchased. It sounds like it depends on the individual stores. I would believe that there must be corporate policy on this so that it would be the same at every store.

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast