Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattern for "concealed carry" purse needed

I hope this helps i went to the okc quilt show. One of the vendors was selling carry purses. I was looking too, but didn't really care for the fabric. Here the name and no. Calico Junction, Winnsboro tx 903-342-3399 www.calicojunction.net Don't know if this is the same one but hope it helps.

I would like that pattern too. Hope you can find it and help us all!

Quote Originally Posted by blondie3265
    I hope this helps i went to the okc quilt show. One of the vendors was selling carry purses. I was looking too, but didn't really care for the fabric. Here the name and no. Calico Junction, Winnsboro tx 903-342-3399 www.calicojunction.net Don't know if this is the same one but hope it helps.
    I think that is it!! I will give her a call tomorrow and see if it is. Thank you!

What a great gift idea for all my carrying sisters. We hate the leather.

Blog Entries
    I would be interested as well! DH saw one at cabelas, but pretty pricey.

Quote Originally Posted by cdufur
    Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a "concealed carry" purse? There was a lady at the Dallas quilt show last year that was making them, but I lost her email address.
    Did you ever find a pattern for concealed carry purse? Please PM me and let me know, I'm VERY interested.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Country1
    Does anyone know where I can get a pattern to make a "concealed carry" purse? There was a lady at the Dallas quilt show last year that was making them, but I lost her email address.
    Did you ever find a pattern for concealed carry purse? Please PM me and let me know, I'm VERY interested.
    Me, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Stacey
    Quote Originally Posted by Country1
    Me, too.
    Me, three

This is a pattern of my own design that my friend laughingly calls my concealed carry purse. The pocket goes clear to the bottom of the front panel and all the way across. I drew a gentle curve for the pockets. They are a little hard to see but the pocket openings have piping around them. I think this could be adapted to most purse patterns

Pat

whole purse
    Name:  Attachment-172076.jpe
Views: 2212
Size:  95.8 KB

closeup of the pocket
    Name:  Attachment-172077.jpe
Views: 1824
Size:  100.8 KB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pattypurple
    This is a pattern of my own design that my friend laughingly calls my concealed carry purse. The pocket goes clear to the bottom of the front panel and all the way across. I drew a gentle curve for the pockets. They are a little hard to see but the pocket openings have piping around them. I think this could be adapted to most purse patterns

Pat
    How big is this? And do you have the pattern?

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast