Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   For Mimisharon and Husband (Sharon don't peek) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/mimisharon-husband-sharon-dont-peek-t3770.html)

quiltmaker101 01-07-2008 12:32 PM

How about if you get some white and make a second block to sign and send along with this one?

DonnaRae 01-07-2008 12:53 PM

Dawn, yeah that's a good idea to make another block. Some of us are making two anyway to be sure she is going to have enough to make a bed size quilt. But your block is pretty!

DonnaRae 01-07-2008 01:25 PM

Loretta, I believe Wendy is handling that, but if I recall somewhere earlier in this post a couple of days ago there were only 28 blocks. So definitly need more. But again Wendy will have to keep us updated I think. Right Wendy :?:

Diamonds 01-07-2008 01:25 PM

Okay.. Will pick up some white tomorrow.. That is a good idea to do two anyway.. It would be nice for her to have enough for a bed quilt.. I will embroidery the other block on the second one..

quiltmaker101 01-07-2008 01:47 PM

Okay - here is the total so far, based on my PMs and the people who have said yes on this post but have not PMd me yet:

38! We are getting closer! I only know of 3 people who said they were making 2, and those have been counted!

I have to say it has been a good turnout so far!! If you liked this block a lot, and have the time, send another one to Sharon! You can leave it blank for her to fill in or embroider on.

I will keep you updated. My head is swimming with names right now from counting!

snowb 01-07-2008 02:15 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here is another block for Sharon & Roy . :roll:

Block for Sharon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2173[/ATTACH]

Block for Sharon
[ATTACH=CONFIG]2195[/ATTACH]

ShellyQ 01-07-2008 02:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
All the Blocks are looking lovely and it is a fine way to show Sharon that we care and are thinking about her and done in a way that the overseas people like myself could be involved in too, a great idea. Here is mine, will be mailing today, but might take a couple of weeks to get there.

Feathers 01-07-2008 05:55 PM

Diamonds:
Your block is JUST GREAT! I don't think you need to make another one with white...You have some light blue in your block IF YOU CHOSE to write you name or something that would be fine but if you didn't, that's fine too. Send the block, Sharon and Roy will love it and they will appreciate your effort.

Feathers

Minda 01-07-2008 06:02 PM

Diamonds,
I agree with Feathers. Your block is great. If you want to sign it, you could do it in the light blue area. All of the blocks are different in some way. Yours fits right in! :D

Feathers 01-07-2008 06:04 PM

OK, You Wonderful Quilters:
ALL YOUR BLOCKS look wonderful...I'd like to stop the mail to retrieve mine and have an overies...opps, I mean sm over-zee to make mine better so they go with all of yours. Great job you guys! All of you. If "ya'll" (I learned that when I lived in Tennessee) would like to make anymore practice blocks, I can send you my addy and let you know my colors! :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Feathers