Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
quilt stores SD and Wyoming >

quilt stores SD and Wyoming

quilt stores SD and Wyoming

Old 05-15-2015, 04:35 PM

You can check out The Quilters Fix in Sheridan, WY, and if you happen to come through my town (Worland) there is Heart 'n Home as Tinker mentioned. There is a tiny shop (ET Quilts) in Buffalo, WY also. You guys have a great trip planned and I know you'll have fun.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:48 PM

Rapid City has 3 shops, Quilt Connection, Betty's Quiltery, and Fabric City. Hill City has one shop on Main Street. The shop in Custer has closed. There are quilt shops in Edgemont and Hot Springs, also one in Sturgis, Spearfish and Belle Fourche. Have fun shop hopping!
Old 05-19-2015, 06:49 PM

Originally Posted by Cass62 View Post
You can check out The Quilters Fix in Sheridan, WY, and if you happen to come through my town (Worland) there is Heart 'n Home as Tinker mentioned. There is a tiny shop (ET Quilts) in Buffalo, WY also. You guys have a great trip planned and I know you'll have fun.
We are staying in Sheridan WY on the way to Yellowstone!
Old 07-05-2015, 03:49 PM

Tuesday is the trip day! I have been watching Terri from Junction Fabrics - Sturgis SD, and plan on stopping in. We are also over-nighting in Sheridan WY on the way and back from Yellowstone! I am sure to stop in The Quilters Fix. Thanks for all the heads-up on the stores!
Old 07-05-2015, 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by Deb watkins View Post
Tuesday is the trip day! I have been watching Terri from Junction Fabrics - Sturgis SD, and plan on stopping in. We are also over-nighting in Sheridan WY on the way and back from Yellowstone! I am sure to stop in The Quilters Fix. Thanks for all the heads-up on the stores!
I must be very tired from packing and looking for quilt store. It is Fabric Junction in Sturgis.....good thing I am not sewing, I would probably be ripping!
Old 07-05-2015, 04:48 PM

Don't forget to pick up your license plates! There are 8 stores around the Black Hills area that are participating in the Row by Row Experience. I'd love to get out there just to pick them up. I live on the east side of the state, and can't justify going that far this time of year.
Old 07-06-2015, 04:42 AM
Power Poster

You might check Google to see what quilt stores are still opened. Mt Rushmore is so awe inspiring and Yosemite is so beautiful. Have fun.
Old 07-18-2015, 08:59 PM

Back home! Met Terry in Sturgis SD, and the store is known as Fabric Junction but the web site is Junction Fabrics (Fabric Junction domain was already taken) She is delightful and gave us a great history of the area. Quilters Connection in Rapid City was fabulous! They have the new Prairie silhouettes from JRJ on display....oh....too bad the suitcase was reaching the weight limit. I was able to take a shop card and they will ship! Went to the one in Sheridan, WY...there is LOTS OF STUFF, I couldn't even begin to take it all in. They have a very large room just for classes, and on display some of the quilts that just came off the long arm.