Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: The Quilter's Message Board is Like a Party Line of Friends

When I open my e-mail each morning and see my message from the Quilting Board, it is like receiving messages from several of my friends at one time - kind of like being on a Party Line with friends.

I love the great posts of information and encouragement each of you give each other!

Thank you friends.

Blog Entries
    :D yeah! it is a great party line. helpful, lovely quilty friends. this is better than facebook. and easier to use. :D and a lot homier. like a best friend next door. :D

This is what I am talking about! A sweet response when I begin to think my post was corny.

Blog Entries
    Indeed, I feel so blessed from the help and offers others have asked what I have and have not been able to fulfil , I don't have any close friends here in NY, my time is taken with the needs and care of my Bunnie so this board is a life savior for me
    Thank you all and Bless each and everyone.
    Sandra

I love the board,its like being part of a BIG family.We disscuss everything under the sun and share our troubles[a burden isn;t as heavy if shared].I can;t get anything done because I want to stay on here talking and looking at everyones beautiful pictures.

Blog Entries
    If i couldn't come here to the quilt board i don't know what i would do to fill my day.It's nice to have someone to talk to when your down and feel all alone.Connie in CO

A wonderful nplace, It starts my day.

Blog Entries
    I have to get on here before I pour my "first" cup of coffee. Then I have a few more before I can Make myself get off.

Sitting in my sewing room with my second cup of coffee crusin the board. The best part of the morning for me.

I agree with all the above. Great place to start the day and then I should get on with my life but sometimes the time just gets away from me. I don't have many friends in the area and I'm not really one to get out to do lots of things. This is truly a wonderful outlet! Love looking at all the beautiful things everyone has created!

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast