Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: repeating a project?

Loving life in the sun ! With sunscreen on of course ...
    LOL I know the feeling .. Made the daughter several placemats for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas; put their names on them in machine embroidery; now she wants them for all the holidays .. LOL So off I go to the LQS, hobbylobby or Wally to find the material or see if I have it in my stash. LOL Oh and she wants them in the same style, each one in the same fabric as each holiday, oh and Mom if you could embroider their names on them again !LOL
    When Life brings big winds of change that almost blows you over.Hang on tight and Believe.
    Words and hearts should be handled with care-for words when spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair. Author unknown to me
    Do what you feel in your heart to be right; for you'll be criticized anyway-Eleanor Roosevelt

I have triplet grandaughters and when they were small I sewed dresses etc for them and by the time I got to the third one I was bored so now they get their own clothes and I quilt. when I make the same projects for them I have their favorite colours to do them in.

I completely agree!! I made a beautiful Advent Calendar for my three grandchildren last December and they love it. Very detailed with a village scene, trees, etc. Of course now my other granddaughter wants one and I have promised to sew her one for this year. She wants the same one but I cannot even think of making that one again. Oh, I love the outcome, but doing it all again will be a chore rather than enjoyment. I have another idea in mind that I think she will love also. Sure hope this idea works!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4