Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8

Thread: Santa's quilting gift list...

I asked my husband for today's Missouri Star 12 Days of Christmas deal -- a layer cake of light batiks. He can't get out to shop on his own any more so he was happy to oblige and will put the unopened package away when it arrives so it really will be a Christmas surprise.

I asked for the Bernina software version 6 designer plus. I need it for my Bernina quilting frame and Quilt Motion software.

Blog Entries
    i told my husband exactly what i want and where to get it, and now i'm afraid he has bought it, because i went ahead and ordered one on line, since i didn't think he would get me one. OOOOps!! oh, well. 2 of something good is twice as good as one! and it's on sale now, too! lol, just what i deserve!! pitooey! lololol. can't complain! but if i said i want jewelry it would never happen! i would love a longarm and tutoring to use it. but that will either have to be in my next life or my next husband! this will make only the 2nd time i have rec'd what i asked for. he's a great guy but he honestly believes i already have too much of everything so he can't get past that belief to get me something more. see why i shopped for myself? i asked for the 18" henry doll from pottery barn kids. finding the boy dolls is quite hard as very few lines make them. i have one from about 10 yrs ago, and now it looks like i'll be having twins (dolls, not babies!). i'll name them ben and henry. or ben and jerry? we'll see! 8-)
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Love these answers! It is amazing how many women buy thier own gifts. But, like you girls say, then you get exactly what you want/need.
    RedGarnet222

"Take your needle, my child, and work at your pattern ... It will come out a rose by and by. Life is like that ...one stitch at a time, taken patiently."
    *Oliver Wendell Holms

Blog Entries
    I make an Amazon wish list. It couldn't be easier for them. I also ask for gift cards from my favorite online shops. Works every time!
    Judi from Denver, aka Nonna Judi

The way I look at it, might as well ask for it all, will I get it? Nope, but it is fun wishing!

I don't ask--------------I buy!
    Bad Spellers of the World
    U N T I E

I am very lucky as my wonderful son works in the sewing machine industry
    he always comes up with something new for Mum , and usually a
    Membership to an embroidery site for me , so everytime I "download"
    I am getting another gift from him .........Wonderful Son

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltyReese View Post
    I asked for a new sewing machine. I got it a few weeks ago. We got it a bit early because we had a chance to buy the store's demo for 200 off and my husband wasn't sure if I would like it new or a demo so he had to ask me which to buy. I said heck yes on the demo. It had the same warranty and I already felt guilty enough that he was spending a thousand dollars on me for Christmas.

Oh and he got me a Viking Tribute 140c. LOVE that machine.
    you will love this machine! i know because i adore mine. many happy hours!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 7 8