Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: So what is everyone working on?

I keep jumping around, these are the ones I have been working on and haven't put away, a pink and black pinwheel, my 3" squares quilt, a pile of pot holders, a dress, and jeans I have to hem and ajust for granson for school. There are squares i n boxes and some tops in closet, they can wait.

Great and bright quilt in the making. Love the bright colors and the fabric of the cat is great.

WOW!!! McTavishing is gorgeous. I've never heard of it or seen it til now, but I sure do like it!! Oh so many things to learn and not enough hours--not nearly enough. Thanks for showing me another facet of quilting. I love this forum--I've learned so much and also how much there is to learn. Virginia

lin
    It is pretty isn't it? I can only wish to ever be as good as her. I don't think there's any end to the kinds of creativity quilting brings out in people. There could never be enough time to learn/try it all.

Blog Entries
    lin,

McTavishing is gorgeous! It kind of looks like the Hawaiian Echo quilting.

lin
    Celeste, I agree it's similar in that it's very close quilting. The lines are about 1/4" apart, like Hawiian, but do go off in different directions so's not to look exactly like echoing. I love the effect. She also does what she calls "micro-mctavishing" that's so tiny and close together it's almost ridiculous! Won't be trying that any time soon! LOL

Cutting and piecing another baby quilt while working on panels for the Hawaiian. The first panel is getting turned into a pillow.

making a quilt, "Flip-flops in Paradise", by Pat Sloan, for my future DIL, a patriotic throw for my sister, the retired Navy nurse, paper-piecing Christmas stockings for whoever. Not too much going on.

Blog Entries
    hi, nellie here i,m working on serveral quilts for my grandchildren two are sun bonnet sue and sam,a butterfly applique,applique little girls quilt pattern,and another called cool kats for my teeage grandson with music cats,i still need to finish another quilt for my 7 year old grand son with car,and truck that you use in the city.after that i need to make , dog pattern quilt for g dauther for her sister another butterfly and for my other teenage grand son he wants a star moon and sun quilt ,so i,m perrty much tie down right now,so wish me luck nellie

I am working on the BOMs trying to catch up. Just finishing up a rag quilt that I started 2 yrs. ago. I have a tree skirt that I started last year - just need to quilt that and it will be done, but don't know how I want to quilt it yet. Also have a table runner that is pieced together and needs finishing. I work on one project for awhile til I get tired of it and then switch to another one. :roll:

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast