Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ugly Quilt

Blog Entries
    OK quilt4u...I'm stepping out here and agreeing with you...LOL, LOL...that is 1 ugly quilt :wink: That being said...I have 1 that is uglier! I won't even uncover it to let anyone seee it! So, you may be the proud owner of an ugly quilt, but at least you are brave enough to show it :lol: :lol:

Banned
    well, I don't think it's ugly.... unless of course, we can't see it that good 8) :mrgreen:

reminds me of the fancy dancy ones in the mags where they use a rainbow of colors...

:D I know of what you speak. I have one that I did as a Mystery Quilt - my first Mystery- and now I know why it was a mystery. BUT, I showed it to my older son who liked it, so I finished it with some help and now it isn't ugly, or at least not AS ugly as it was. So I am glad to see your quilt is being used. It is kinda plain, but not really ugly.

judee

Quote Originally Posted by sandpat
    OK quilt4u...I'm stepping out here and agreeing with you...LOL, LOL...that is 1 ugly quilt :wink: That being said...I have 1 that is uglier! I won't even uncover it to let anyone seee it! So, you may be the proud owner of an ugly quilt, but at least you are brave enough to show it :lol: :lol:
    I'm with Sandpat. :lol: :lol: :lol: I like your style quilt4u. You are one brave lady.

But remember what is ugly to one is pretty to another. :D

Nice pattern. What is it?

Blog Entries
    Picket fence star

I think you should say it is "Interesting" and it has "Character"!!! No quilt is truly ugly, some are just more interesting than others!! :D :wink:

Your one brave soul.....

I don't think it's ugly, but I wouldn't call it beautiful either. It's a nice quilt. Reminds me of something that would have been made years and years ago when fabric was scarce. Know what I mean? It's a very nice quilt!!!

For you to say that its used and keeps you warm tells me that it is very much loved. And isn't that all we want for our quilts? To be used by those we love. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Pam S
    I've seen worse. OK, I've made worse. Should have seen the one I made for my boyfriend back in my 20s. No wonder that relationship didn't last!
    LOL :D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast