Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group >

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Old 06-05-2015, 04:01 PM

I found a couple of coordinating fabrics from my Mom's stash that I am sending. So you will get one of these. I would like off white, or the gold, green that are in the print. I am trying to find swatches to add to the ones so that you can see choices. I enjoy all kinds of blocks and applique if someone is so inclined.

Thanks so much for hosting again and to all the familiar and new swappers!
Attached Thumbnails quilt-addict-fabric.jpg  
Old 06-05-2015, 04:48 PM

Very pretty fabric everyone! I can probably can my F8 ready over the weekend since I have most of them cut. I ran out of my pretty Red Cardinal fabric. So I'll have to send a couple of fillers.
Old 06-06-2015, 05:25 AM

Lisa that is really cute fabric, I love the idea of using something from your moms stash for this project.

Kass the star fabric is really great it's got me really thinking......and that is often a dangerous thing ;-)
Old 06-06-2015, 05:38 AM

Good Morning Rosebud Boomers! Looking forward to this Swap with many of you I know and especially getting to know those I haven't met before. I "ditto" Joan's comment...this is a super group of caring people who have changed my life for the good in so many ways....helpful and supportive doesn't say enough....welcome!

The fabrics in this Swap are all very distinctive and different! That makes Swapping fun! Room for creativity! And the quilts that follow ....all so unusual and inspiring.

I posted my fabric on the sign-up thread, however I am posting it officially here for the Rosebud group. This is going to be a "Paris Rendezvous" quilt for my niece who is a fashion model for Ralph Lauren, Gucci and others (?). She is 18 and we all miss her. She loves Paris and travels between Toyko, Paris and New York. She has asked me to make her a small quilt so she will have something from home to keep close to her. Meet Caleigh...

Last edited by Bee Beatty; 06-06-2015 at 05:42 AM.
Old 06-06-2015, 06:00 AM

I have all my FQs cut and ready to go out Monday. I will also throw in a piece of the fabric i will be using for the background...if you would like to use it in your block design....please do...otherwise you may keep it as well as any left over fabric as my gift! This fabric really lends itself well to fussy cutting little and big areas within any design you might choose...choose any of the colors in the fabric no black or white...please.

Since we all could use a big scoop of Paris in our lives...I have asked "Francois Gaston" to be the official Rosebud Tour Guide...he will post his comments here during the next three months. So grab your baguettes Boomers and let get "rouling" background fabric option -

[ATTACH=CONFIG]521675[/ATTACH]

Focus Fabric

[ATTACH=CONFIG]521676[/ATTACH]

Bee is Buzzing
Attached Thumbnails boomerang-15-lace-fabric.jpg   boomerang-15-paris-adventure.jpg  
Old 06-06-2015, 07:00 AM

Bee you have a beautiful neice! I'm sure she'll love your Paris quilt. Such fun fabric to play with. Thanks for the warm welcome!
Old 06-06-2015, 08:08 AM

package is in the mail Janice. I emailed you the tracking number.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:17 AM

Bee, such a wonderful inspiration for your blocks. Thank you for sharing with us to be part of such a special project. Your niece is beautiful!

All the fabrics will be fun.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:32 AM

Thank you, Lisa....my brother's daughter....the boys got all the good looking genes among the five of us. Glad you are here with us for Boom 15. I know losing your Mom and all that followed has been difficult. I know my day is coming...big hugs to you and your sister. Responding to your PM shortly.
Old 06-06-2015, 09:44 AM

Good afternoon Rosebud Buds! I'm working on the gallery today. It's URL will be the same as last time. It's currently offline but will put it up when I've got your pix in place.

Gallery: Boomerangswaps.weebly.com

Enjoy your weekend!

Janice McC