Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group >

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Boom 15 "Rosebud" 3 month group

Old 06-07-2015, 06:59 AM

Was just posting pics of my latest La Pass rosettes on the LP site thought I'd share here while I was at it. These aren't finished yet, but they are slowly getting there.
Attached Thumbnails dsc_0103.jpg   dsc_0102.jpg  
Old 06-07-2015, 12:21 PM

QA, PLEASE email me your tracking #.

Reminder to everyone, please send me your tracking #'s as you ship! I have many, MANY appointments with my family members and I always make arrangements for someone to pick up packages if I anticipate their arrival. I can do that a lot more effectively if I know when they are coming!

Thanks, Boomers!
Originally Posted by quilt addict View Post
Fabric is in the mail.
Old 06-07-2015, 02:03 PM

Hello everyone. I'm in retirement limbo. Waiting for the severance check and Fidelity to release my 401. Went to WI to look at houses. Didn't like any. And now, I couldn't even join the boom this time. Waaaaaa!

KAT
Old 06-07-2015, 03:57 PM

Emailed you!
Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post
Hello everyone. I'm in retirement limbo. Waiting for the severance check and Fidelity to release my 401. Went to WI to look at houses. Didn't like any. And now, I couldn't even join the boom this time. Waaaaaa!

KAT
Old 06-08-2015, 04:24 AM

AzKat so sorry on the houses. You must be so aggravated, all revved up and no place to go.

our beloved dog has an aggressive form of skin cancer. If caught right away her chances of survival and a normal quality of life are quite high. Vet said surgery will be excessive to make sure they get it all. We had a boxer who had to have a tumor removed and we were horrified by the size of incision. Decided in lieu of that memory not to do surgery. After further research we have decided she will have the operation. Bad timing as we are having major home remodeling costs this month. Sure hope we are making the right decision.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]521830[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  
Old 06-08-2015, 05:33 AM

Terriamn, I had a Lab that got skin cancer at the front of her ear where it connected to her head.
No question, we had the tumor removed. Yes her ear had a bite out of it and hung funny, but she lived several
more years after that. It never bothered her and we were grateful to still have her.
I wish you all the best with your baby!
Old 06-08-2015, 05:34 AM

[ATTACH=CONFIG]521831[/ATTACH]
This was my Rose. I lost her last year at almost 14 years old.
She was an inside dog, but loved to go out and play in the snow even in her advanced
years.
Attached Thumbnails rosie.jpg  
Old 06-08-2015, 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by ArizonaKAT View Post

KAT

arrrggggghhhhh!!!!! I hate it when the powers that be don't fall in line with my time lines. Sorry that your house hunting didn't go well. It's difficult at best long distance then when adding animals particularly horses to the mix its even more difficult.

Good luck I hope that you find exactly what you want to be your retirement home soon.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:44 AM

Originally Posted by terriamn View Post
AzKat so sorry on the houses. You must be so aggravated, all revved up and no place to go.

our beloved dog has an aggressive form of skin cancer. If caught right away her chances of survival and a normal quality of life are quite high. Vet said surgery will be excessive to make sure they get it all. We had a boxer who had to have a tumor removed and we were horrified by the size of incision. Decided in lieu of that memory not to do surgery. After further research we have decided she will have the operation. Bad timing as we are having major home remodeling costs this month. Sure hope we are making the right decision.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]521830[/ATTACH]
Sorry about your beloved pup I hope she does well and you have many more years of her kisses.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:52 AM

Terriamn, those are hard decisions with your dog. Pets are like family though. Hope your dog does well. Prayer sent your way!

Kat good luck with the retirement. You'll end up findng an even nicer home after all of the waiting.!

Yea, got my blocks ready to go. I'll be sending my blocks your way Janice! I'll pm you with the tracking!