Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155) >

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Boomerang 3.0-CLOSED for Signups--(SWAPPERS PLS READ PG 155)

Old 12-03-2010, 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by ksea
Sorry I wasn't looking back at all, thanks for the information!!
You're quite welcome! :D
Old 12-04-2010, 09:27 AM

I received my block from Barbsbas, it is even prettier in person. I should finish up the last blocks today. I have a block that I can't figure out who it belongs to, and one block that has been in time out this entire time. I think I may make up some of the PP paterns for Boom 4 today. I picked out my Boom 4 fabric, but I can't afford to buy it :( :( :(

The fabric I want :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137975[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-137970.jpe  
Old 12-04-2010, 10:10 AM

:( I'm going to have to sit out 4.0 as well. :(
Old 12-04-2010, 02:15 PM

April, what if... the recipient of the block never gets it? I haven't received confirmation of some blocks I sent at the begining of November. Do we try to do another one with what ever fabric is left?
Old 12-04-2010, 03:18 PM

I got mail!!! Ksea sent two blocks and one from barbsbus. Thanks ladies. They are wonderful and very happy to be home with the others.
Old 12-04-2010, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by leakus
April, what if... the recipient of the block never gets it? I haven't received confirmation of some blocks I sent at the begining of November. Do we try to do another one with what ever fabric is left?
Unless you are specifically told it never came-do not make another one. Sometimes people forget to post or forget what they did or didnt post (I know I have done that a time or two) Assume that it was received unless you hear otherwise. I know how tough it is to not know but do not drive yourself crazy trying to make another block. Life happens to everyone so maybe just post a list of who you are waiting confirms from and go from there :-)

Jessica I am sorry you will not be joining us for 4 but I hope to swap with you again in say 5?? :-)

Dawn I love that fabric!!! Perhaps if it is at a LQS they can order more or is it something from fabric.com that they can't re-order?

Just a little over a week to finish up the last of the blocks. If you are still missing a large number of completed blocks please PM me with who you are waiting on blocks from.

I hope everyone had fun with this swap :-)

Much Love & Huge Hugs
April
Old 12-04-2010, 04:45 PM

I found your boomerang thread a little while back and I would love to participate in 4.0 if there is room for me! It looks like you all are having so much fun!
Old 12-04-2010, 05:02 PM

Originally Posted by Obsessed
I found your boomerang thread a little while back and I would love to participate in 4.0 if there is room for me! It looks like you all are having so much fun!
Oh boy April another new person to play with!!! Quick sign her up!! I love her name, she sounds like she will fit right in!!
Old 12-04-2010, 05:09 PM

I'm going to try to come back for 5.0 --- really i'm trying to get stuff together to play in 4, but i'm also making a major effort to not be stressed about stuff.

as fun as it is (IT IS MAJOR FUN!!) i worry that others don't like what i've made or that i'm not finishing fast enough.

i'll keep tyring.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica
I'm going to try to come back for 5.0 --- really i'm trying to get stuff together to play in 4, but i'm also making a major effort to not be stressed about stuff.

as fun as it is (IT IS MAJOR FUN!!) i worry that others don't like what i've made or that i'm not finishing fast enough.

i'll keep tyring.
jetnica, Boom 4 was my first swap of any kind, actually it was my first giving away or showing anybody other than close friends and family my creations. I would be sick to my stomach waiting for the person that I sent a block to to post a pic and comment. Everyone has only had great things to say and I really didn't feel from any of the comments that anyone was just saying things to be nice. anyway I guess what I am trying to say is I know exactly how you are feel but honestly I think I have gotten better over time with this swap. I know that all of us would sure like you to play in Boom 5 with us!