Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 50 of 241 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

[QUOTE=joanelizbay;5476041]Thanks Anna! If you see any colors in that picture that you really like let me know and Ill use it in your block!

Scrappy is great! So if you have little snippest left then put them in. The theme is Patriotic Americana/ CW so darker "reds" or like reds/ cremes to browns and muted gold and dark blue/ blue greys. I see a lot of pretty fabrics in your beautiful quilt. So if you'd be willing to share some of the left overs to make my block I would love it. It would also remind me of your quilt and make it very special.
    Anna Quilts

Good Morning Ladies!!! Quick question...has anyone heard from 1000projects?

Nexus! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    SheriR~
    December 2.5" Candy Charm Swap
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...p-t254479.html

~If you can't turn the corners of your mouth up...let the middle sag!~

Blog Entries
    Go to Community on tool bar above,select the drop down arrow and select albums, then hit creat an album on the right hand side and then label it what you want and start uploading your photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
    Oh no Nancia. These are the F8s I received. Sofar I have 8 blocks made. I am trying to figure out how to post them like some of the others do in an album.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Blog Entries
    Received f8th from Annaquilts. Thanks for letting me know you got mine Linda58.

Blog Entries
    No Yosa, I have not seen 1000projects post for a bit either. Hope she is just on vacation and going to get a wonderful surprise when she gets back.

Happy Birthday Nexxus!

No new envelopes, thank you thank you that box is sorta getting full of to do's! I love the general quilt wonder if panels like that might be avail from reproduction fabrics.com? also ebay has quilt labels for sale, some cute some not so much some highly expensive too.. usually get three to six labels all in all.

Jaba what a good looking bunch you are, and they wouldnt eat your giant potato? WHAT? kids these days just dont appreciate the value of hard work and all that fish stuff.. maybe half the dose next year huh?

I need to get four blocks done today or try hard to get four done. wish me oodles of luck. I might need it. Yesterday went very well at Stanford. Next month find out if I am going to get on that transplant list or not. I think there is a very high chance I will. I sure hope so. AND the dentist I saw yesterday is going to give me a new front tooth.. for free. And fix a couple more while she is at it. how incredibly nice is that? I am truly blessed so today is a lucky day. all days are lucky days. Its just how you look at it. Already had a baby deer waltz right by the kitchen window as I type.. six feet from me and that is a lucky day right there in my books. Everything else is a bonus.
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

Blog Entries
    ailed f8ths this a,m, Shocker!! postal clerk said $1.95 each!! yowza!!! i said the others have sent theirs for 65 cents!
    ok, says he. lol so they are on their way for 65cents. if anyone has to pay more please let me know and i will pay you back!
    ok darla!! i forgot to get extra postage on yours, so i KNOW i will owe you money! so sorry!
    nexxus is having a birthday, nexxus is having a birthday! hoorah, hooray, hoorah! have a very happy, and many returns of the day!!
    The only bad days are the ones you don't get.

Elisabrat, I'm still sending TONS of quilty hugs and prayers for you and my 4 legged fur babies are still sending their puppy prayers for you!!! Glad you are having a better day!!! Maybe you will see a rainbow today too...

Name:  a-bunch-of-rainbow-roses-for-sale-by-Gertrud-K-thumb-399x305-6584.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  125.5 KB

Tee hee...do you see the rainbows??? Lots of them!!!

Page 50 of 241 FirstFirst ... 40 49 50 51 60 100 150 ... LastLast