Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 80 of 241 FirstFirst ... 30 70 79 80 81 90 130 180 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group

God bless that kitty and you for rescuing him. He is telling you he appreciates being there.
    Life is Good!

Visit my blog, closed the website:

http://charlottescreationsanew.blogspot.com/

received F8 from
    sustraley
    Mosher92
    Tam...Moo

received beautiful blocks from
    TwinRiversFarm
    moonrise

Thank you ladies - I love them!!!!

elisabrat, I absolutely love your new kitty. Lucky you. I have a sister and a friend who have black cats and they are called 'Lucky' -was a scrawny, skinny little thing she found under a pile of leaves in the winter; and the other is called 'Shadow' . I found out both my cats have major medical problems now and it's so sad to think of them getting so old, they are both 16, I got them from the APL when they were 4 months old. We sure have been through a lot together. I even drove to california and back twice with them - I swear it was probably more difficult traveling with them than babies with all the stuff you have to have for them but they are great travelers!

I'm off to a tag sale. They had sewing machines and fabric listed. I hope I am not too late, been a rainy morning and getting a late, lazy start - love saturday mornings

O Elisabrat....the kitty is so cute. We have a adult cat now who we rescued at 5 mo. old. He had a top layers of black fur and everything else is silver. I asked the vet.....what color do you call him. He said that it is a silver cat inspite of the black layer. Trust me he is a black cat except when he is outside and the winds blow and his fur turns.....sometimes it is a streak down the center and you think.....skunk. We love him dearly. Your kitty looks like he already has the I am king attitude.
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Hello from NH. I have arrived at my friends house and she loved looking at the material in my boom that I brought with me as i will be sewing your blocks here. She even helped with some with stash from her material. She's nice! I plan on sewing some tomorrow as everyone seems to want to see me as so we have had to run the circuit of visiting everyone. remember that I am not home so I do not know who has sent me F8's or even grown up blocks. I will be emailing my son soon and asking for a list . He sometimes gets all that mixed up. I don't just assume how much each envelop will cost to mail and that is why i go to the postoffice. I know that it will cost about a certain price but i want to make sure as some of you I am sending your material back. I want to make sure they get to you. So far I have not had to pay anything extra and some of these have come with just the 45 cent stamp..

Barb
    Dreaming of New England while being stuck in So. Calif.(the asphalt jungle of the world.) But hey the Happiest Place on Earth is here.

Sounds like you are having lots of fun Barb. Enjoy your weekend and time with your quilter friend.
    Anna Quilts

LATEST UPDATE::

All F8's sent out!!

No F8's from:
    arienn
    1000projects
    Pink Lotus

Received grown-ups from:

moonrise
    marytoddliz
    CharlotteMarie
    TwinRiversFarm
    joanelizbay
    ljdugas31

Isn't my quilt off to a GREAT start??

Thanks so much everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images            

mailman just went

received F8s from
    Daisey
    Wendsy-extra swap

received block from
    ljdugas31 - I love it! thank you so much

I just got a BEAUTIFUL BLOCKfrom Roseysue but it isnt my fabric,it is christmas black with red flowers and green stems,i would keep it but im sure the owner would be disapointed. I will send it to the person for you just let me know who it is. Thanks..

I got my blocks from Judy(goldendog55) LOVE IT!!!! Thank you. Also LOVE IT!!!!! from chewboo(Nancy) Thanks ladies...

I got two grown up blocks today one from Chewboo and one from Wanda Lou....they are both so very beautiful. I will post pictures later as I am out for dinner and a movie with the best friend for the evening
    Melinda
    Let us help a local QB member Elisabrat even a dollar can add up

http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...kidney-/144120

Page 80 of 241 FirstFirst ... 30 70 79 80 81 90 130 180 ... LastLast