Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group

I made two more today for extra swaps: Nexxus & SheriR. The photos are added to the album in my profile.

I also received my finished blocks from ljdugas31 today. THanks, they are perfect.

I am almost caught up in grownup blocks. I only have one more to make right now, a second as an extra swap for ljdugas31 and then that's it. I need some more fabric F8s to work with....any new updates from saraaev, areinn, and lv2sew2011?

I have 3 more blocks done. ljdugas31, quiltingmommy, and bibliostone peek if you can't wait.

I am waiting for f8's from saraaev, lv2sew and areinn
    Dahna

Blog Entries
    Here's the cute Tinkerbell block I got from ljdugas31. Thanks bunches!
    Name:  ljdugas31R.JPG
Views: 75
Size:  31.9 KB
    Boom Albums

Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience.
    -- Eleanor Hibbert,
    British author

I mailed blocks back to their mommies today, bibliostone, ljdugas31,okdarla,quiltingmommy, and oldcatlady. Peek if you can't wait.

Blog Entries
    sending home blocks to Bibliostone, and Cuppy . and just waiting for the three that have not sent out their F8'
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

Blog Entries
    I love the block I got from Ssnare, it is so darn cute! It is an awesome school house. Hoping it will show up here, having trouble with pictures lately.Name:  001.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  1.23 MB

Blog Entries
    oops, forgot to say I have sent out all blocks for all F8's received. Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks so much, Marybeth

Hi all! I just returned from our fascinating and fun trip to Wash DC, Virginia, and Outer Banks, North Carolina! It was quite hot and humid and we had "pouring rain" and thunder/lightning! Rain in San Diego is nothing compared to the East/South that's for sure!! Surprisingly though, it's hot and more humid here than usual-darn!! Thought we left that weather on the east coast!

I received two fantastic patriotic blocks from Dotty (dotcomdtcm) and Linda (ljdugas31). Thank you both and thanks for returning the scraps which I am sure I will be using when putting my quilts together!! pictures later!

I received squishies from Carolyn R and Lori-ann Mosher! Wish I could start the search for matching fabrics! Unfortunately I can't since my youngest granddaughter is napping in my sewing room. (My daughter, SIL, and 3 grandbabies (5, 2, 1) have moved in with us for about a month, waiting on a condo they are hoping to buy. Things will be a bit chaotic around our otherwise quiet big house and I doubt I'll be getting much sewing done while they are here. They are surely quite a busy family! It's great having them here, don't get me wrong---just exhausting!!!!
    Karen, aka yayaquilts (yaya-Greek for grandma to 5 beautiful granbabies, 2 girls & 3 boys)
    http://kpscarlettandchief.blogspot.com
    "You have enough quilts made when your soul is filled, your creativity satisfied and the fingers just won't work anymore."

Mailed out two finished blocks today.....bibliostone and jahaper hope you like them.
    Still waiting on F8's from areinn, lv2sew2011 and saraaev......is anyone else missing F8's from them? I hope the mailman didn't lose them.

Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 20 ... LastLast