Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 598

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

  1. #101
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    Boy, am I glad that I mailed my SP Squishy out Saturday!! I'm a little snowed in today! One good thing is that I get a day off!!! School is closed and I get to stay home a quilt! Hippy!!!
    I am jealous! I'd like to be home today to quilt. I have this week to finish up 4 projects to give out on Friday.

  2. #102
    Super Member AngieS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Western Kentucky
    Posts
    3,260
    Yikes Bonnie. I hope you are able to get it all done. :l

  3. #103
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by AngieS
    Yikes Bonnie. I hope you are able to get it all done. :l
    LOL So do I. I need to finish up one of them tonight. Hopefully I have everything at home already for it.

  4. #104
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    It is securely strapped to the back of the snail headed to Arkansas. It is traveling at the speed of light.....no......I mean.....well you know....

    Quote Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    For a ride with the postman silly :) LOL! They are going on a long trip south of me to Arkansas!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by candi
    Quote Originally Posted by Alisapao730
    My SP PAckage went out Saturday Dec. 4th, I hope you like everything!
    Where did it go???? :?: :mrgreen: :lol:

  5. #105
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    Let me think A....I....O.... yep gotta start with one of them...rules me out!

    Quote Originally Posted by candi
    Quote Originally Posted by deltadawn
    My pals package is on it's way to someone whose state begins with a vowel !!
    That sure rules me out :mrgreen:

  6. #106
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    sounds like you received a very nice squishy

    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Quote Originally Posted by mtquilter09
    I got my Dec. squissy already from sommiesue I wish I could post a picture I got a magazine, a tea towel, fabric in purple, red apples, and black/white, thread, a Betty Boop compact, a coaster, a small placemat like piece that holds a spoon and a pkg. of hot apple cider, a yardage card to carry, and a stocking with candy canes. Thank you so much!!! I need to get mine sent on Monday!
    Sounds like a nice squishy. Thanks for telling us that you received it and what was in it. Not everybody can post pictures but it helps to at least post what was in it. Sounds adorable.

  7. #107
    Super Member dream56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Indiana, PA
    Posts
    1,404
    Blog Entries
    1
    Got my secret pal gift today from Sandy (I think it's catpawski, but she didn't mark her boardname) I love it all. The fabric is beautiful, the sign is so fitting, the pincushion and notepad will get lots of use and the peppermint pig poop may start a new family tradition. Love it all - you are the greatest.
    Thank you so much.

    The Peppermint Pig tradition is that after dinner the Pig was passed among those gathered and each in turn gave the pouch a firm tap and shared a tale of the past year's good fortune. The delicious peppermint and warm memories were enjoyed by all in hopes of prosperity for the coming year.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  8. #108
    Super Member pattis47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,290
    Blog Entries
    1
    OMG - Peppermint Pig Poop.....how great is that. The other things are great too.

    Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    Got my secret pal gift today from Sandy (I think it's catpawski, but she didn't mark her boardname) I love it all. The fabric is beautiful, the sign is so fitting, the pincushion and notepad will get lots of use and the peppermint pig poop may start a new family tradition. Love it all - you are the greatest.
    Thank you so much.

    The Peppermint Pig tradition is that after dinner the Pig was passed among those gathered and each in turn gave the pouch a firm tap and shared a tale of the past year's good fortune. The delicious peppermint and warm memories were enjoyed by all in hopes of prosperity for the coming year.

  9. #109
    Super Member BonniFeltz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dekalb, IL
    Posts
    1,866
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    OMG - Peppermint Pig Poop.....how great is that. The other things are great too.

    Quote Originally Posted by dream56
    Got my secret pal gift today from Sandy (I think it's catpawski, but she didn't mark her boardname) I love it all. The fabric is beautiful, the sign is so fitting, the pincushion and notepad will get lots of use and the peppermint pig poop may start a new family tradition. Love it all - you are the greatest.
    Thank you so much.

    The Peppermint Pig tradition is that after dinner the Pig was passed among those gathered and each in turn gave the pouch a firm tap and shared a tale of the past year's good fortune. The delicious peppermint and warm memories were enjoyed by all in hopes of prosperity for the coming year.
    We did peppermint pig one year at the end of our Thanksgiving dinner to signify that one holiday was over and it was now time to think of Christmas. I used my peppermint in hot chocolate (grins).

  10. #110
    Junior Member shelrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    S W Va
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    Since we moved into the county, my mail lady brings packages right to my door in stead of me having to walk a mile to the mailbox. OK, not a mile but a good ways to walk to the highway.

    Shelrox, have you requested mail pickup? You go to usps.com and request them to pick up your package but you have to print postage.

    Suzanne
    Suzanne I have thought of looking into it but that means getting to the mail box as well, I live on a dirt road and cant expect the mailperson to come down the lane to get the package in this weather though. I am proud to announce DH and I went into town for some plumbing parts and I managed a detour to the post office.. YIPPEEE! Now if the snow would only stop. Good thing is I have time to finish up my 4 quilts that need to be done and out as well by the end of the week.

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 21 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.