Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

Blog Entries
    nice package, if you need any help with those dark chocolate kisses just let me know, more than happy to help you.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by Boop56
    Hi Cheryl. I received my package today and am soooo happy! The pillowcase is so cute. And I love the calendar. And the dark chocolate (my fav) and am relaxing with the hot chocolate. I am originally from Fremont Ohio so to get a gift from Ohio made it just that mcuh more special. Thanks again!!!! ^j^

I'm getting more and more annoyed with the post monsters...still haven't heard from my recipient!!!

Have you contacted Bonni and asked her to contact your recipient to see if she received her package? On another swap I PM the coordinator and she checked with the recipient for me.

Blog Entries
    These are some pics of the stuff I got in the mail today!! It was awesome and Elli (my dd) just had to help me!! Thank you so much CajunQuilter2! It's awesome!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

You received a nice squishie Boop56 ... I have never seen one of those Quilting Calendars. :)

Blog Entries
    This is just SOME of it! I couldn't get the other pic to post. I also got some squares and some pieces of beautiful fabric! And and...there was another package and it had some candy and a pen with a snowman on top and some stickers and oh a beautiful postcard from Louisiana and an aromatherapy mask and some foot massage stuff!! It is awesome!! Thank you so much!!! I'm doing a happy dance happy dance happy dance!!!

Just checked USPS and my SP was delivered today at 10:28 am eastern time.

I came home from errands today and found my package on the porch! Many lovely things from my pal Judy who did not give her board name so I could PM her (hint, hint). I hope to post a picture later but wanted her to know that it had arrived. The picture will probably not show any of the wonderful divinity that she included as I have a weakness for sweets and this is wonderful. Thank you so much Judy. Hopefully I'll get that picture tomorrow!

Thank you , Shelrox, aka Donna, for such a nice package. Beautiful thread, pretty fabric with enough small charms to make a little quilt. Two little cotton flowers for embellishment, and a cute little angel pin. I'm a happy camper.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries
    I just received a very beautiful (handmade, I believe) thank you card from RoseySue for the squishy I sent. I'm so glad she likes it!!!

Everyone is getting such nice gifts! I see a few things that I may put on my Christmas list this year if I can find them LOL! I love the block of the month Calendar! Where can I get one?

I got the Block a Day calendar at Border's.

Oh! Thank you! We don't have a Border's here. I'll try Barnes and Knoble or Walden's bookstore. If Not, I can search online!!
    Quote Originally Posted by grammynan

Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Just checked USPS site and my secret pals package should be there monday or tuesday. Here's a hint:
    ANAGRAMMED the name and destination are;
    NAME: Senorita
    DESTINATION: Noncounty
    A kitty told me that your SP, a newbie didn't "get it" right away about how and when to find out who her SP was. She wanted me to let you know she is spending time to make your package as special as you are. It will be on it's way by Tues. Hope you are encouraged by this news.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the information. there is no problem, I'm sure whatever she decides, it will be wonderful. I have met some very nice people on this Board. The excitement is overwhelming. The anticipation is exciting. I have been very lucky in the past and received the most wonderful gifts. This month should be no exception.

A kitty told me that your SP, a newbie didn't "get it" right away about how and when to find out who her SP was. She wanted me to let you know she is spending time to make your package as special as you are. It will be on it's way by Tues. Hope you are encouraged by this news.[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by shamrock
    Thank you , Shelrox, aka Donna, for such a nice package. Beautiful thread, pretty fabric with enough small charms to make a little quilt. Two little cotton flowers for embellishment, and a cute little angel pin. I'm a happy camper.
    Love the fabrics! What a great package!

What great packages everyone is getting, the mail people must have been busy today delivering all these packages!

How considerate of the kitty to let you know :thumbup:
    You are going to get hooked on these swaps, aren't they fun??

Quote Originally Posted by Roseysue
    Quote Originally Posted by pattis47
    Just checked USPS site and my secret pals package should be there monday or tuesday. Here's a hint:
    ANAGRAMMED the name and destination are;
    NAME: Senorita
    DESTINATION: Noncounty
    A kitty told me that your SP, a newbie didn't "get it" right away about how and when to find out who her SP was. She wanted me to let you know she is spending time to make your package as special as you are. It will be on it's way by Tues. Hope you are encouraged by this news.

Quote Originally Posted by candi
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm
    Life can get crazy. If you just CANNOT send your secret pal pack out, send me a pm & I'll substitute for you anonymously.
    Dotty
    Exactly Dotty. I have 3 people that didn't get a package in November. This is what will keep us from having more swaps.One of the non-senders is a very active board member. What I don't understand is not letting someone know.

Suzanne
    Suzanne, did these people have a good reason for not sending? Did they get back to you. I guess I am puzzled at why someone would receive something and not send something back when this is what we sign up to do.
    I only know of one persons name (I asked Bonni for the other 2 but she is out of pocket) and she does have a valid reason BUT communication was never initiated by her to anyone. When I learn the names of the other 2, those 3 will not be able to participate in ANY other swaps.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    I sent a package to Arizona way back Dec 2 and have not heard anything about its receipt. Go figure, the one time it didn't go out with a confirmation receipt (I didn't mail it-someone else did).

Quote Originally Posted by grammynan
    I want one! lol ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nancy in Louisiana
    I sent a package to Arizona way back Dec 2 and have not heard anything about its receipt. Go figure, the one time it didn't go out with a confirmation receipt (I didn't mail it-someone else did).
    I don't know if you were sending to me, or someone else in AZ, but I haven't received anything yet.

Super Member Nancy in Louisiana's Avatar
    I don't know if you were sending to me, or someone else in AZ, but I haven't received anything yet.[/quote]

-----------------------------

Nope -- not you. Someone relatively new to the board.

Was unable to send package for December on Friday but have it ready for Monday so it should be at its distination by Wednesday or Thursday. It will be going way NorthWest of where I live. In fact it is one of the few states I have never been to but someday would like to go.

Let's all be patient. The weather out there is frightful!
    We just have rain but many of you have snow!

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 11 12 13 22 ... LastLast