Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

Blog Entries
    WOW - It is wonderful, by my count we have more than 80 swappers signed up. Wonder if we can hit 100 before it closes....Lets get the word out......we need 13 more to hit 100

Silly question but why do we keep it at $10 value? Its hard to walk into a quilt store and spend just $10, even with the great sales that are one now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ok Darla
    Silly question but why do we keep it at $10 value? Its hard to walk into a quilt store and spend just $10, even with the great sales that are one now.
    Not everybody can spend more. Just look at it this way. If you walk into a quilt store and spend more than $10 you get to keep the rest?! Fat quarters are a great thing to get at the stores, or thread and needle threaders or seam rippers. I usually stock up on sales like buy one get one free or half price, etc.

Blog Entries
    I'm in!

We're getting closer to knowing who we have...........and I'm getting more and more excited.......

Quote Originally Posted by catpawski
    We're getting closer to knowing who we have...........and I'm getting more and more excited.......
    I hear ya! I am collecting things...

Yep...almost time to send out names.

If you had the same secret pal for the last two months, please send me a PM letting me know (as well as the name of the person) so that I can assign you a different one.

Thanks.

Not much longer now. :)

Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Yep...almost time to send out names.

If you had the same secret pal for the last two months, please send me a PM letting me know (as well as the name of the person) so that I can assign you a different one.

Thanks.

Not much longer now. :)
    I am ready! :thumbup:

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Bonnie,
    Was wondering if it will be like usual and we do not know who our SP is or are we gonna be paired up with someone? like someone mentioned in an earlier post on the Nov. thread. Either way works for me but was just wondering?

Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
    Bonnie,
    Was wondering if it will be like usual and we do not know who our SP is or are we gonna be paired up with someone? like someone mentioned in an earlier post on the Nov. thread. Either way works for me but was just wondering?
    You will be sent a secret pal. I will start to send out those assignments tonight (yes I *DID* say tonight). hehehehehe

Put on your Elf hats everybody!!!! It's December Secret Pal -- let's help Santa -- Time!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I am ready, already have the basics wrapped(it is christmas after all) just need to get the personal stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by BonniFeltz
    Bonnie,
    You will be sent a secret pal. I will start to send out those assignments tonight (yes I *DID* say tonight). hehehehehe

Put on your Elf hats everybody!!!! It's December Secret Pal -- let's help Santa -- Time!!!!!!!

I'ma waitin.........hope I get mine tonite......

I'ma waitin.........hope I get mine tonite......
    Ok peoples.....I am changing how I'm doing this a little bit. I will be posting your secret pals at:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/group_a...acnum=92#20971

look for your name and in the column next to it you should see the information about your secret pal. Normally this would just have their name but I'm putting all the information there. It's a protected comments column which means it is only visible to me and you. The other members will just see off to the left hand side but not any details, etc.

If you have any questions or problems, let me know. I have started to post and will continue over the next couple of days. Not everybody will be posted tonight because we still might have one or two people join us yet. Tonight is the last night they can join us.

Happy Quilting!

woohooo, got mine, now off to.....hmm which way should I go?? LOL I have lots of ideas and can't wait to get started putting my SP a special pkg together. Hope she likes it.......

Got the name of my SP! My package will be crossing the border, I am going to try really hard to get it out today because I'd like her to get it before Christmas...I have most things ready, yes, I can do it!

Thanks Bonni:)

Me too, Candi. My pal lives across an ocean so I'm going to the post office today! lol

I'm making a block for my pal and then it will be ready to go.

Suzanne

Glad to see that everybody is getting into the spirit of things. I will be working on some more pairings at lunch today so keep checking back to see if I will have yours done. The registration for this swap is now closed. Well done everybody.

Santa will be proud of all his helpers. :)

Ho Ho Ho! Now its back to work I go.

woowhoo got my December SP and have tracked down a special item she wanted. Someones Christmas wish is going to come true could it be you? Lol you'll have to wait and see. I love these swaps so much fun :)

Mine is just about ready to be mailed...either today or tomorrow it will go out :)

Mine is ready and waiting on me to go to the other house and get a box it will fit in. So it will be winging it's way out of Texas tomorrow.

Suzanne

I must have missed this one! Will have to try and find it come January. Can't wait to read all about it when everyone receives. :)

Blog Entries
    Got my partner and o boy the choices she gave are awesome, now I just have to choose lol

Yippee............I'm off and running........already picked up a couple of small items......and had a couple of other items.........now just to gather some fabric.......

She said she was easy to please........I sure hope so.........I don't want to disappoint.........or I will probably get coal in my package :lol:

Gifts are all wrapped and ready.Just need to get the favorite candy, stick in the package, seal and hit the post office. I can do it!!!

This could be heading your way!
    Name:  Attachment-136616.jpe
Views: 10
Size:  107.9 KB

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast