Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: December Secret Pal Swap

Quote Originally Posted by catpawski
    Yippee............I'm off and running........already picked up a couple of small items......and had a couple of other items.........now just to gather some fabric.......

She said she was easy to please........I sure hope so.........I don't want to disappoint.........or I will probably get coal in my package :lol:
    Just remember....enough pressure and coal gives diamonds and if not diamonds you can use it for fuel. LOL. That's what my mother used to tell us as kids. I am sure everybody will love their packages. I haven't seen any postings that said people hate their packages yet.

I am going to have to go to Louisiana to meet all my new QB friends there. My new secret pal will be so easy to please;
    we like the same stuff! Ho ho ho from NYC!

My SP package is on it's way! Someone in Australia should be checking their mail box in about two weeks. It's crossing the Pacific and heading your way!

All the mail goes out tomorrow! (I have to move the car!)

I just have to get a couple more items on the weekend when I am not working and the quilt store is open at the same time ... and then mine will be off in the mail on the weekend.

This is so fun ... I am really enjoying participating in the swaps. :)

som
    Blog Entries
    got mine in the mail today.going to mt. but my nov, sp hasnt got her nov, pkg, yet and neither have i ,oh well maby ill get them both at once som

I'm printing my label as we speak.

Suzanne

I just mailed a package to my secret pal. She lives northwest of me - not too far away! Could it be you??!!! You'll have to wait and see!!

Nancy

Quote Originally Posted by grammynan
    I just mailed a package to my secret pal. She lives northwest of me - not too far away! Could it be you??!!! You'll have to wait and see!!

Nancy
    Not me :lol: :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    I'm picking up the last thing for my SP this morning then home to wrap everything and then tommorrow morning I will take all my packages to the PO

Blog Entries
    My package is ready to ship....If I can get through all this snow in time to get to the post office before work, it will ship today, if not, tomorrow!!!!

Just a warning if any of you decide to do what I did! The post office is quite aways from me and as I had my squishy ready to send, I thought I would use the mail center at the nearby CVS. While there was no line and I could get it sent early, I could not get a confirmation of delivery! If the clerk hadn't already stuck on the postage, I would have waited until I got to the post office. Someone in Arkansas will (hopefully) be getting a gift in a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by dyer804
    Just a warning if any of you decide to do what I did! The post office is quite aways from me and as I had my squishy ready to send, I thought I would use the mail center at the nearby CVS. While there was no line and I could get it sent early, I could not get a confirmation of delivery! If the clerk hadn't already stuck on the postage, I would have waited until I got to the post office. Someone in Arkansas will (hopefully) be getting a gift in a few days!
    Oh No - I didn't get a delivery confirmation today either. It was a new guy at the Post Office and I had so much other mail I just forgot to mention it. The usual guy always asks as he knows I often need one. Mailman said it would be delivered tomorrow. Hope when it arrives she'll let us know.

Blog Entries
    I'm almost done with making 1 thing for my package. It'll be going out on Monday I think. Need the weekend to finish making things. :) It will be there by Christmas.. I know. :D

I will be shipping my pals package out later today or tomorrow.

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping my package will get out today, but definetly by the deadline on the 10th

Mine went out yesterday heading northeast. Now I'm ready to sign up for a January swap.

Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by SuzanneTx
    Mine went out yesterday heading northeast. Now I'm ready to sign up for a January swap.

Suzanne
    LOL, me too Suzanne. I am all finished with sending out stuff for all the swaps I signed for in 2010. :thumbup: They are surely addicting...

Blog Entries
    Just got back from the post office....Package sent, delivery confirmation included...Headed south to somewhere warmer, that's for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by Kellie G
    Just got back from the post office....Package sent, delivery confirmation included...Headed south to somewhere warmer, that's for sure....
    Oooh, could it be coming my way? :lol: :mrgreen:

Blog Entries
    My SP package was sent of this morning to someone in Oklahoma. Do have delivery confirmation on it and they say it will arrive Monday. Hope you like it.

I am ready to sign up for January too.

Linda

I can't believe I got mine already............but then it didn't have to travel far...........my SP is only an hour away from me from the return address............but now I want to wait a little while before I open it so it feels like a christmas present............I don't get many of those.........but this one will be special.......I can tell......... :D

Quote Originally Posted by catpawski
    I can't believe I got mine already............but then it didn't have to travel far...........my SP is only an hour away from me from the return address............but now I want to wait a little while before I open it so it feels like a christmas present............I don't get many of those.........but this one will be special.......I can tell......... :D
    Congrats! I've put up that you've received your sp package. :)

My pals package is on it's way to someone whose state begins with a vowel !!

I just checked my delivery confirmation and my secret pal should be getting her package today!! Be on the look out, secret pal!!

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast