Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40 80 89 90 91 ... LastLast

Thread: ELISABRAT's FALL or HALLOWEEN TABLERUNNER/TABLE MAT SWAP!!

Love the colours in your new table runner Grandma Di.Everyones table runners are lovely.

Everyone has gotten such nice table runners, I am still waiting for the mailman to bring me mine from my partner.

There sure are some pretty runners that have been made... Great fun. Thanks for hosting this Brat..

Chickadeee55 I am also still waiting for my runner but the tracking info says it is in Nova Scotia so I am sure I will get it soon

love hosting this swap inspite of the few 'glitches' and sad feelings. I sent a PM chickadee to mom-6 and we will see what she has to say about your runner. She is a good swapper so I am thinking something got in the way. I am sure she will contact you in short order. if not I will give her a call and see what is up. You are not forgotten!!!
    Linda
    Here today... why what a lucky bunch we are.

yeah Mom-6 had mailed it it just hasn't arrived. chickadee you should be in grand shape shortly.

just heard from cogito she is returning her mat she received from tam...moo and now poor tam...moo has no partner. I am waiting to here from her if she is ok with this.. things happen in our lives out of our control and well its always a really GOOD idea if when you sign up for a swap you start on things ASAP so if these things pop up well your finished and set. see being first in line is not always a bad thing at all... just a thought ladies.
    Linda

Do you need a partner for Tam-moo? If it's not way out there, I have a table topper already made I could send her.. I don't mind at all. Just let me know..

Look at all our beautiful work!

Name:  table runners.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  598.2 KB
    "will you pay attention to me now?" ~Frankie~

OMG that is amazing!! all in one picture your a genius! love you so much I could marry you. Boy will I have a lot of sister wives! now to get the men to agree to this lol.. I thank you so much Teresa. Could you put that in the winter swap to show what we have done and what could be?

I heard this morning from my dh that "WE" traded the truck in and now "WE" have a suburban. I am tickled purple. lol.. its a huge old vehicle.. oh joy. can hardly wait I am so excited about our decision. Ever feel like that tree in the forest that if it falls no one hears it? I feel like that right now. hellloooo is anyone home? can you hear me?? nope guess not. must be the issue. selective hearing in my house. argh pirates. yippee. happy camper I am.
    Linda

tlambing, wow the runners look amazing all together. We really are a talented bunch of ladies always being encouraged by a 'Brat' hostess
    QB Albums: Lynnie25's Quilts; Lyn's Dolls Quilt Swap Quilts

Page 90 of 95 FirstFirst ... 40 80 89 90 91 ... LastLast