Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Fun on the Farm/Farmer's Market -- 6-1/2" square fabric swap -- CLOSED

Blog Entries
    All is quiet down on the farm? I am in Washington but headed home Friday Morning, hoping hoping
    Give a smile away today, someone you meet might need one!

The farm is over running with animals and fruits and veggie and so many other things. There is a HUGE variety this time!!! There are a lot of fabrics this time. Taking me a while...but I'm getting there...slowly!!!

Thank you So much for this...I'm sure you are swamped with fabrics, but, will there be a swap with a different theme this fall?

Blog Entries
    eastoregonlady, I am sure there will be another one. She loves doing them as much as we do! Isn't that Right Yosamitesa? And they are the best swaps! I love making I spy quilts for the little ones and what a great source of lots of different fabrics!

Quote Originally Posted by eastoregonlady View Post
    Thank you So much for this...I'm sure you are swamped with fabrics, but, will there be a swap with a different theme this fall?
    Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    eastoregonlady, I am sure there will be another one. She loves doing them as much as we do! Isn't that Right Yosamitesa? And they are the best swaps! I love making I spy quilts for the little ones and what a great source of lots of different fabrics!
    Yes there will be 2 more this year!!! July-September (due to me by August 31st) will be Creepy Crawlies. October-November (due to me by November 1st) will be Hodge Podge (stash busters -- save your money at the holidays and bust out your stash for those New Year sales!!!). That will be it for the year. My normal swappers know I used to do 11 of these a year...yep one a month, until I got really burned out. Now...one every couple of months. Helps the pocket books and my sanity!!!

Still swapping. My mom is coming tomorrow to see if we can finish tomorrow night and mail on Thursday. If not, will mail Friday (fingers crossed)

Blog Entries
    Don't hurry too much, it must be awesome having all that fabric in your hands! OH creepy crawlies, I like that idea, I think I might just go shopping on line to find me some creepy crawlies... (I am hoping that includes the cute ones like lady bugs and butterflies and dragon flies??)

Quote Originally Posted by marytoddliz View Post
    Don't hurry too much, it must be awesome having all that fabric in your hands! OH creepy crawlies, I like that idea, I think I might just go shopping on line to find me some creepy crawlies... (I am hoping that includes the cute ones like lady bugs and butterflies and dragon flies??)
    However you interpret it!!! I found some really cute monsters trick or treating...

All squares are swapped. Will swap twists and package tomorrow night.

Blog Entries
    Sheep's in the meadow, the cow's in the corn. Where's Yosamitesa? Under the haystack, fast asleep!
    Just joking....not with a lil man in your life. not to mention the block swaps, Quilts for Quilters, table runner swap, etc, etc. Good grief lady when do you sleep? Just had to stop by and cause some trouble! so now I'll say "Good Night"

Blog Entries
    Holy geez. now you are cutting 2.5 inch squares for the Candy swap....no wonder you are under the haystack fast asleep. Oh yeah. to your list of "things to do" I forgot to mention that you work full time. I get tired just thinking about all of this.

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 ... LastLast