Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 01-16-2015, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by JuanitaBean View Post
Hi! everyone have be gone 5-day just had my tablet so it was hard for me get on the Board to reply. Thank you for the nice thing you say about the MR I made rwquilt (Ronda). I really like making these MR get to practice my FMQ and learn new things. So if I get your name there is no telling what you might get but I'll be having fun.

Ronda got my MR it came on Monday (was not home) here is a picture of it and goody's, liked everything you sent THANK YOU SO MUCH. Bag of Hershey's KISS, heart/hand needle case, heart Book marker, Mini Journal, measuring tap (key chain).
LOVE LOVE LOVE the Heart/Hand needlecase!!!!! What a cool mug rug! Fantastic swap! BTW-Should this have been posted to the Valentine's Day Mug Rug swa thread? I'd hate if folks didn't get a chance to see all of the wonderful goodies you got! lol
Old 01-16-2015, 08:40 PM

Yes put it on the wrong swap sorry. I went and put on the right one know
Old 01-20-2015, 10:55 AM

Originally Posted by hairquilt View Post
Jacie, So glad to see you posting again! Hope your recovery goes well!! I am a member of the zipper club also!!It will eventually seem like a bad dream!
thanks for the nice note, How long will I be so apprehensive about every strange sound or feeling? This has sure sets me on my behind,,I don't like these kinds of surprises.LOL...
We traveled from Mich. to our home here in Florida this past week end,so tired as a stepped on rat, but glad to be out of the winter snow weather,we had plenty to set me satisfied for seeing the white stuff for a long time.

sure will be happy to get back in the sewing swing of life again, hugz,jacie