Holiday Mug Rug Swap!!!

Old 12-02-2014, 03:37 PM

Mail checked...my mug rug package is here! Thank you Paula Deitz! Of course I haven't opened it yet and I don't know your board name...it will be fun to see what you sent me.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:35 PM

score! a package from Paula? double score! grin.. bettr not open that or else. not sure what or else means like the elves will come and take any packages for you if you do be careful they are watching!

Hope your knee surgery goes smoothly. Its evil at first after but once you get it going give yourself at least a week to start healing you will see its going to be just fine. have faith!

my good news: new doctor is going to see me on Monday! I go to Billings to get ultra sounded and see the vascular surgeon the same morning!!! if need be they will do emergency surgery right then. I am game. new doc new hospital equals new hope. So I be ready to try one more time. I am holding out hope. I don't have time do anything but be hopeful this is a yahoo moment for me.
Old 12-02-2014, 06:53 PM

Linda,
Hope is everything and miracles happen daily! We just don't always see them or hear of them. God is good!
Laurel
Old 12-02-2014, 08:21 PM

Nothing in the mail today, still time. I have 1 just waiting on the other....Putting blocks together for a quilt that I would like done by Christmas, hope that happens.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:10 AM

cool Jan. I know you will receive one for sure not so sure about the other one. That was an angel one for me you did I believe so will double check. If you got one you might be set.

ok the rest of the group good morning and hoping you are all mailed and happily waiting for your mug rugs. Today holds for me the finalizing on my apron. fixing the darned crooked pocket darned it! then if I still have energy sewing the bottom together and then starting the ties for the apron. this is taking longer than I thought. I should have not tried getting two pockets on yesterday I was worn out. that is always when mistakes happen. argh! I know better yet I try harder just to finish something and end up with.. twice the work. What is wrong with me? does anyone else do this?

Today will be a bit warmer all week is going to be so in that we are blessed. but it changes so often I can never guess. We still have snow and praying it melts before the next one. Ice on the roads is awful. Of course I am not the driver lol so it bothers only the part about me walking out the door to the car. LOAF! lol
Old 12-03-2014, 05:37 AM

Received a package yesterday. Big surprise! I'm saving it for the 15th. But thank you.
Old 12-03-2014, 05:43 AM

I am back from my trip to Ohio and I have one package here waiting for me from NJ. I'm still waiting on the other one.
Old 12-03-2014, 06:36 AM

Oh okay, then I'm set, I have received. Thought you said the other was a last minute sign up, angel is okay with me.
Old 12-03-2014, 07:12 AM

It was but I didn't have anyone to go with her. I was simply going to send a package to her so she wouldn't be left out. she filled in for someone who had needed a partner but didn't have one back. its confusing but there were a few who didn't have partners. I had angels take them as a gift to send only not receive. I am sorry I didn't tell you that when I gifted the extra help to you > I am thankful however that you were so kind as to help me out. I was over done right after surgery and you did a grand job for me. Thank you.

ok. lets see.. its cold, its snowy outside and the sky is gray. hum.. time to sew. I am stalling. I don't want to lol. maybe breakfast will perk me up. a good try so off to the kitchen. invent something. grin I am excellent at inventing something like corn and sweet potato casserole. excellent breakfast. or what about a sunny side egg and um just heat some sandwich meat in the frying pan with it figure good calories for me. good proteins. I don't make real breakfasts oh dear work! I just use up leftovers and eggs and whola! breakfast is served! lazy rear I know. its quick its easy I am happy. I ate mushrooms stuffed with cheese and my sweet potatos yesterday. (those are not with marshmellows gross) to finish up leftovers. iron gullet is more like it.
Old 12-03-2014, 10:51 AM

rwquilts, good luck with your knee surgery, hope all goes well for you.
Linda, I am happy to hear more joy in your "voice". Good luck with your doctor visit. Sending more prayers and hugs out to all who are sick or just need a hug and a prayer.
My mug rug hasn't got here yet but there is time so I am not worried or anxious!