Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST >

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

July 2013 Secret Pal Swap Closes June 30 4pm CST

Old 07-13-2013, 12:08 PM

I have seen such lovely packages being sent, everyone has done a good job, keep it up and keep sending privates messages to me when you mail and when you receive your package. Everyone have a great day!
Old 07-13-2013, 12:30 PM

Got to the post office to send off secret pal packages. And later at home the mailman came and ta-dah! there was the package that Brenda sent to Ohio.
She made me a cute Hattie ornament that says "Hattie" on the top and Grandma's little angel on the circle part, and she made me a sea horse scissors fab. Even though I don't live by an ocean I love them and love the items Brenda made which also included a table runner in bright summer colors of lime green, batik -blue,aqua,yellow and green. Very summery festive. An angel holding a box which I told her I have deemed my swap angel(and I named her Brenda), 2 patterns a pattern of sunflower wall hangings in 2 sizes and a duck applique which I will put on something for Hattie to wear next spring for the Ducklings on Parade at her daddy's library.(its where he works-he doesn't own it lol), and some fabrics of assorted sizes. And hopefully the pic. upload will work-here goes. Yeah it worked. Thank You again Brenda!
Attached Thumbnails july-13-sp-swap.jpg  
Old 07-13-2013, 01:21 PM

Hi ya'll hope everyone is having a great weekend! Still rainy here and we're still under a flash flood warning. But we did see a little sun this morning. SP mailed your pkg today and it will be going North of me to someone whos zip adds up to 8. Nice pkgs everyone, I always enjoy seeing what everyone gets!
Old 07-13-2013, 02:12 PM

Tricia~glad it came today and glad you liked everything
Old 07-13-2013, 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by Crafty Darlene View Post
Hi ya'll hope everyone is having a great weekend! Still rainy here and we're still under a flash flood warning. But we did see a little sun this morning. SP mailed your pkg today and it will be going North of me to someone whos zip adds up to 8. Nice pkgs everyone, I always enjoy seeing what everyone gets!
Darlene you and Gail seem to be getting the rain, we don't have it here, going all around us.... Have a great weekend everyone...
Old 07-13-2013, 06:07 PM

Was not home all day....no package left on my step...but that is okay...I will sit over here and wait patiently!
Old 07-13-2013, 07:35 PM

July gift

Last edited by maggy; 07-13-2013 at 07:45 PM. Reason: picture too large
Old 07-14-2013, 03:16 AM

These are the pictures of my fantastic parcel from Gaijin. As most of you know, Deborah lives in Japan, so the parcel was full of the most amazing Japanese goodies. I'm truly humbled by her generosity, kindness and thoughtfulness.

The first picture shows magazines, delicious fruit jellies, Assam tea (my favourite drink), treats for Fergus, a special kitchen scrubber (really need that with all the tea stains, lol). There's also two yards of the most wonderful Japanese batik I can't wait to use, tan Kaufman fabric and two FQs.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423846[/ATTACH]

The second picture shows fantastic Dragonfly fabric (I don't collect anything, but I do really like dragonflies) a beautiful panel depicting fireworks, Japanese thread, a card showing a typical Japanese summer house and a calendar which actually starts in July! Best of all is the panel Deborah got a a craft fair. I used to collect scraps just like these when I was a child - happy memories!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]423848[/ATTACH]

You won't believe this, but I'm to expect another parcel from the US! I can't believe how lucky I am. Thank you hardly seems enough - but thank you anyway.
Attached Thumbnails img_0818.jpg   img_0827.jpg  
Old 07-14-2013, 05:05 AM

Wonderful package, Knitette, but I'm really drooling over that Japanese batik. And in my colours, yet! I hope you make something special with it.
Old 07-14-2013, 09:42 AM

Default As promised...

Sorry I'm late in getting these photos posted but its been heck on wheels! My package came from Reeskylr and a wonderful pkg! I received a Harvest potholder kit, Crystyal Light Raspberry Ice, my favorite, hot chocolate, two patterns, beautiful floral design fabrics, a T-shirt tissue holder (love it!) and a Peanuts Cookbook! It has recipes from the Peanuts Gang to include something to make for dogs/cats. Thank you so much!!!! Oh and I almost forgot the tote bag with the cats on it is the cutest one I'd seen! Thank you again!
Attached Thumbnails july-sp-2013-011.jpg   july-sp-2013-012.jpg