Thanks Brenda and Mary it is GOOD to be back in the swap for
Unless there are some MAJOR changes early next week our trip
to the cabin (actually a 5 bdrm A-frame house) in the mountains
of CO will be postponed because of my FIL being on evac alert.
If the fire is not out by Tuesday then we will have to plan for the
cabin trip on another time. I was so looking forward to going to
the cabin as it has been about 4-1/2 yrs since hubs and I got to
go up there.