Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins
March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers! >

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

March Fat Quarter Swap! this months theme is: Spring Flowers!

Old 02-27-2015, 03:59 PM

Just sent my PM. I'm in for the flower swap!
Old 02-27-2015, 04:08 PM

Linda - you are some kind of mind reader! You knew I was going to sign up before I did! I noticed my name on the list this morning. I'm excited about the flower fabric!
Old 02-27-2015, 07:26 PM

[QUOTE=Elisabrat;7107644]Here is a temporary list of people I have signed up. IN theory. I miss people right and left so if your name is not on this list please do me a favor and cut and paste the list and add your name to it so I have it right in front of me! thanks. trying to cut the missing people off this list. I am not posting the side swap as I don't want swappers swapping early and I know you guys sitting on GO! so just know I have you and will put your list up on Sunday and and at that point your free to put your name on the list for people to grab. not before

TEMPORARY LIST OF SWAPPERS FOR SPRING FLOWER FAT QUARTERS:

Jaba
Letsquilt
Jeanne49
Cuppy
Bullock2us
WMUTeach
fiestypixy
jclingenrey
patchesnposies
nancyw
Sheri R
Sewellie
Craftymatt2

Kiffie2413
I can't believe I was forgotten...loudmouth that I am!! Lol...
Old 02-28-2015, 05:39 AM

Ok I am sorry didn't mean to jump the gun with you fiestypixy! that is why I post a prelist. helps me not blow it when I hand out partners!

I haven't received any emails saying I left you off yet. I will hand out partners to answer your questions. I am going to pair you up but not on the Easter list. That list you will be allowed to just write the person listed and ask if they would like to swap with you. If you both agree please go cut and paste that list again minus your two names. its as simple as that. this way both of you wont get 100 requests to swap! if you are asking for two swaps go ahead and cut paste and reduce the number of swaps you have available. Most times this swap is filled quickly so if your wanting Easter keep your eyes open and be ready to snag a partner for the side swap FAST. I have five that want side swaps one wants two so fast is my suggestion and its not for the weak of heart! lol. you must receive confirmation from them that they will swap with you. Some go very quickly! just warning you lol.
Old 03-01-2015, 07:07 AM

Ok I need one more partner to play this round! PM me if you can do this! odd numbers are so hard to do!

Here is the partner list for the month of March:

Bullock2us and Fiestypixy
SheriR and patchesnposies
TPr9258 and Sewellie
Jclinengrey and Craftymatt2
letsquilt and nancy w
wmuteach and cuppy

You are to contact your partner get their address and talk about what your sending to them or.. keep that part a surprise. Please CHECK THE RULES to this swap to see the date you must mail by. Unless your sick or hospitalized please note that is not a negotiable time frame. Pay attention. People are getting a bit grumpy at late sent items so lets try to keep this in mind when thinking of mailing.

If I left you off I apologize please write me immediately and I will find you a partner!

now onto the side swaps! EASTER FABRIC side swap available partners. if you would like to swap with them please contact them asap and once they agree let me know and I will remove their names from the list!

1. Craftymatt2 - Easter
2. Sheri R. - Easter
3. jeanne49 - Easter but no religious
4. Patchesnposies - Easter
5. Jaba - 2 Easter
6. TPr9258 - Easter
Old 03-01-2015, 09:09 AM

Kiffee, you and I were both left off the list for FQ's....want to swap??
Old 03-01-2015, 10:52 AM

sorry Jaba I wasn't sure if kiffie was doing a swap or not so I didn't add her and you were the person missing a partner. Please contact bullock2us as I believe she has another regular swap available to help me out if you are interested. I am so sorry. Will send a private PM to you.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:34 AM

Um,
I was the 1st person who posted right after you opened the swap to sign up this month you goosey!
And I added my name to the bottom of your temporary list on the flowers..
No worries, I'll just go off by myself and pout.

Okay,
Done pouting...lol
I have flowers and Easter if anyone wants to swap. Jaba, if you're not trading flowers with Bullock2us pm me.

Kif

Last edited by kiffie2413; 03-01-2015 at 11:37 AM.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:38 PM

If you are still looking for someone to swap Easter with Kiffie-I will swap with you.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:41 PM

Kiffie if you haven't gotten a partner yet let me know. typing on the board you in does not include you in the swap my love you have to PM me with the title fq swap or mug rug swap so I put you in the correct file. I never go back and keep track of who wrote here but not sent me a PM. you probably told me in a regular PM but I generally toss the chat ones. I am sorry. Bullock2us is in with now onto the side swaps! EASTER FABRIC side swap available partners. if you would like to swap with them please contact them asap and once they agree let me know and I will remove their names from the list!

1. Craftymatt2 - Easter
2. Sheri R. - Easter
3. jeanne49 - Easter but no religious
4. Patchesnposies - Easter
5. Jaba - 1 Easter
6. TPr9258 - Easter
7. letsquilt for one easter

update: