Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 ... LastLast

Thread: May Secret Pal Swap Signup Closes April 30th 4pm CDT

I received so much. Moda FQs, 1930 FQs, Chicken FQ, Hello Kitty fabric and a sm. notebook which she made a cover for out of Hello Kitty fabric. I collect Hello Kitty items. She sent bird treats,cat treats and also guinea pig and rabbit treats. Treats for me too. The most beautiful tile coaster with a humming bird. The pkg was just totally awesome.
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Belfry, if that wall hanging doesn't fit your spot, I have a spot that it WILL fit ! That is beautiful. Love the fabric.

My SP hasn't posted anything yet but her tracking says it was received yesterday at 12:36 Cali time
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TOOMANYUFO'S View Post
    I received so much. Moda FQs, 1930 FQs, Chicken FQ, Hello Kitty fabric and a sm. notebook which she made a cover for out of Hello Kitty fabric. I collect Hello Kitty items. She sent bird treats,cat treats and also guinea pig and rabbit treats. Treats for me too. The most beautiful tile coaster with a humming bird. The pkg was just totally awesome.
    Looks like your pets eat better than you do! LOL -- Great package!
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Power Poster
    Darlene, boy you hit the jackpot! what a great day for you, have fun feeling and then sewing.

Finally home and can post pictures of my package, which came today! My secret pal was Lori Peercy! She sent a fantastic and generous package, stuffed with goodies. Here is what was included: 3 cuts of orange fabric (my favorite color); 3 cuts of grey toned fabric; 1 cut of aqua fabric (quickly becoming my new favorite color); rotary blades (what I wanted most); houseplant snips (which I may just use for sewing); 3 pk of hand sanitizer (I have a 4 year old, enough said); purse sized skin cream; embroidery scissors; embroidery floss for rework/bluework; eyeglass repair kit; notepad; dry erase board; gingerbread cake mix and gingerbread cookies, yum; catnip mice, feather cat toys and cat treats; laser led keychain light (which may end up a cat toy); bath wipes for cats (because we know how much cats like regular baths); and 2 special mentions: note the "zip-it" case in the center-when you unzip him, he shows his zipper teeth, so cute! and my favorite item, hot iron transfers to make snowman days of the week tea towels. Wow, thank you so much Lori! Had so much fun both sending and receiving!

Wonderful package!!! Love the note case!! He is cute.
    Tracey

http://traceyscraftroom.blogspot.com
    Life is hard by the yard, but by the inch it is a cinch!

Blog Entries
    What delightful packages! Love them all. And a pup!!! How did you get him to stay in the box?
    Still sitting on the bench. No mosquitoes here. Not yet anyway. I think I will have a cup of tea and read for a while.
    Krystyna
    Feel the fear and do it anyway!

I received a wonderful package from Brenda on Wed and I swear I took the picture. When I woke up on Thurs. I spent 24 hrs. ill in bed. Tonight I was looking for the pic of my sp package and it is nowhere on the disk. So will take a pic tomorrow to post.
    She sent a great carrier for potluck dishes, a pattern book "a star for all seasons" table runner, a set of purse patterns, 4 lovely fabrics, a fold up tote bag, magnetic pin holder,and a gorgeous beaded stiletto-I think she made. Pictures tomorrow-I hope.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge1 View Post
    Finally home and can post pictures of my package, which came today! My secret pal was Lori Peercy! She sent a fantastic and generous package, stuffed with goodies. Here is what was included: 3 cuts of orange fabric (my favorite color); 3 cuts of grey toned fabric; 1 cut of aqua fabric (quickly becoming my new favorite color); rotary blades (what I wanted most); houseplant snips (which I may just use for sewing); 3 pk of hand sanitizer (I have a 4 year old, enough said); purse sized skin cream; embroidery scissors; embroidery floss for rework/bluework; eyeglass repair kit; notepad; dry erase board; gingerbread cake mix and gingerbread cookies, yum; catnip mice, feather cat toys and cat treats; laser led keychain light (which may end up a cat toy); bath wipes for cats (because we know how much cats like regular baths); and 2 special mentions: note the "zip-it" case in the center-when you unzip him, he shows his zipper teeth, so cute! and my favorite item, hot iron transfers to make snowman days of the week tea towels. Wow, thank you so much Lori! Had so much fun both sending and receiving!
    Ok, the Zip-it case is adorable!! I need one, yes I did say NEED.
    Everything important in my life, like naps, I learned from my dog.
    http://foldedspindledquilted.blogspot.com/

Oh reeskylr, I got my package!

I received my package the day before yesterday! I came back from vacation quite ill and am sorry for the posting delay!
    I received postcards, a map, and a brochure about the Mt. St. Helens area.
    I also got a keyring, teapot transfers (I love teapots!), a Mt. St. Helens spoon for my spoon rack, project sheets, and four luscious pieces of brown fabric. And Skittles!

Thank you, Pam, I appreciate everything!

Gaijin

Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6 46 55 56 57 66 ... LastLast